you wants what?

T=E=A=S=E

i know a lot of you have bills to pay, and yadda yadda yadda, but what do you guys want (to buy) with the extra money you have after bills an shit are paid?

(and for you hard headed fucks with no money after bills are paid, what's some shit youve been wanting to get for awhile now, that you'd buy if you had the money?)

-Flat screen Computer monitor that saves space.

-Some Paintings

-Sapronos dvd collection set

-Componet Stereo System

-Big screen tv and a widescreen tv also (one day)

-tattoo money

-money for some new shoes / clothes

-money to build a dvd holder

-cd case stand (need another one)

-more movies (dvds)

-new car one day

-money saved up in the bank

-pay off credit card (got about $4000 left)

-get some contacts soon (maybe)

-get some new subs / 6x9's / amp (maybe)

-mini fridge for my room

-save up some money to travel

those are some of the last few things ive been meaning to buy over the past couple years or so that i'd like to obtain.

so what do you guys do with the extra spending money that you have to blow on stuff for yourself or whatever?

The Ghetto Lay Away System for home use only:

I don't know if any of you guys have problems saving money, or atleast putting it to good use, but i know i do. So i came up with the G.L.A.S. haha. Basically it's a shoe box with lunch baggies in it, each marked with something i want to get (for example, the car baggie) when i have money that i want to put towards getting a new car, i put it in there... helps me save up for that item / goal.

...just thought id share... shit helps me a lot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

tease, you should d/l thirstin howl III - i live with my moms

:lol:

i tried to find some of his shit the other day after someone mentioned his name but nothing came up really... but ill look into it.

Originally posted by metallix

wow why dont you save your money and get out of your parents house instead of spending it on useless bullshit which won't help your status.

why dont you fucking worry about your fucking own life? what the fuck is up with you stupid sluts worrying about mine so much?

is me living at home still affecting your life? no. so shut your cornball bitch ass up already.

youre just some punk ass little computer know it all wanna be faggot metallix, thats why nobody gives a fuck about you, you probally dont have any friends, and you just stay at home and stare at the fucking wall or some other faggot shit like that and think youre cool for doing so.

to sum things up, fuck off first of all, worry about your own pathetic life, and quit bothering me about mines.

you little bitch you.

vanity-

how about the link to the actual download... seeings how there is 45 billion on that one page?

thanks.

nevermind, i found it, but i dont have the player you need to play it, let me peep kazaa right quick.

brb. haha

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

youre just some punk ass little computer know it all wanna be faggot metallix, thats why nobody gives a fuck about you, you probally dont have any friends, and you just stay at home and stare at the fucking wall or some other faggot shit like that and think youre cool for doing so.

you can see the universe in a grain of sand homie.

and shit's in alphabetical order.. shouldnt be that hard to find.. if you want a full d/l, try soulseek... i think it's on the skillonare album

Guest krie

I tend to save for one thing at a time:

- Tattooing - This is number one priority, theres around $600 aside for this project to start soon..

- An entertainment system in my room, tv, dvd, xbox.

- New motorcycle

- Etc. :lol:

Basically it's a shoe box with lunch baggies in it, each marked with something i want to get (for example, the car baggie) when i have money that i want to put towards getting a new car, i put it in there... helps me save up for that item / goal.

********** ( S@T@N ) *************

That's what I did back when I was too young to work a real job or have

my own bank account. I had an envelope that I hid under my desk that

I'd put my weekly earnings into, and bam... that's how I got video game

systems etc. It's really a great idea.

My goals (that are currently out of reach.. give it time:)

A house

Education at UF with no loans required.

A studio.

care to explain your reasoning behind that statement?

and ummm, cant get the song for now, but ill try some other time...

well, not to get all nerdy... but it originates in ancient mysticism based ont he idea that everything in existence is part of some larger picture and can thus be related to everything else (ie. a grain of sand).

this concept was later explicated by leibniz when he said that all prepostional statements are analytic... if proves this because you can make a preposition relating anyhting in the universe to something else. thus, if you make ernough prepostions, you can define everything in existence.

then, camus stated in hsi book, the stranger, how the universe all depends on how much you pay attention to it, since you are limited by your own conciousness, that's all you get define the universe as. he illustrates this in prison where he remembers his bedroom and talks about how everytime he 'visited' his bedroom, he would notice something new... and how he would stare at the bricks and be overwhelmed by their infinitude.

or something like that

i want way too much useless crap.

ipod

new palm pilot (I RAN MINE OVER WITH MY MOTHERFUCKING CAR DAMMIT DAMMIT FUCK)

more swimwear

d&g sunglasses

magazine subscriptions

car repairs

prada loafers

more dunks YES DUNKS

more levis

anything dior homme

burberry toiletries

various art books and novels

a new stereo

flat screen