You want it? She's got it... (£3,300)

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres that article on teh girl who sold her virginity. she was a lesbian too. theres a pic of the girl on the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...set/3554121.stm

Student 'sells virginity' via web

Rosie is reported to have sold her virginity over the internet

A lesbian university student who auctioned her virginity on the internet to pay for her studies is reported to have had sex with the highest bidder.

Rosie Reid, 18, from London, slept with a 44-year-old BT engineer in a hotel room in Euston after he paid her £8,400, the News of the World reports.

But she told the newspaper: "It was horrible... I felt nervous and scared."

She hatched the plan to avoid graduating with debts of £15,000 from her Bristol University degree course.

'Uncomfortable'

Ms Reid, from Dulwich, had sex with the divorced father-of-two after he gave her a banker's draft, according to the News of the World.

I felt obliged to please him as he had just paid all this money

Rosie Reid

Her partner, Jess Cameron, stayed in the same hotel while she went through with the act nearly three weeks ago.

She told the newspaper: "I felt obliged... to please him as he had just paid all this money."

But she added: "It didn't feel like it was happening to me. I felt like I was watching it happen to someone else.

"I was just so relieved when it was over... I was desperate to get back to Jess as I felt so uncomfortable."

The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried".

'Drastic action'

The social policy student put herself on offer in January, saying she would rather sleep with a stranger than face years of comparative poverty.

She is reported to have had responses from more than 2,000 men from around the world.

The student was working lengthy hours in order to pay for tuition fees and living accommodation in Bristol when she came up with the auction idea.

She said at the time: "I am devoting too much time to paid employment and not enough to studying.

"It started as a joke, and ended up as 'why not?'".

Auction website eBay later withdrew her ad, but she continued the auction through her own website.

It is not known if the News of the World paid her for her story.

the girl in the aforementioned series of articles is a fucking retard. if you didnt want to fucking do it, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE KEPT UP WITH AUCTIONING YOUR FUCKING CHERRY OFF ON YOUR OWN SITE AFTER EBAY TOOK IT DOWN, THEN ALLOWED SOMEONE TO WIN, THEN PROCEED TO THE FUCKING HOTEL AND THEN ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH IT.

fucking IDIOT. dont sit around and CRY and talk about how SCARED you were, you had MORE than enough chance to stop it and brought it purely on yourself. silly fucking retard. i hope any girl who does this ends up fucking some dude with a 14'' cock and gets broke the fuck in half. you stupid fucking retards.

Archived