you want an ignorant, emotional rant?

seeking

an open letter to the world...

with all due [dis]respect: fuck americans, someone please come and kill us, we deserve it.

for years i defended american citizens and seperated us from our government. no longer will i do that. we suck just as much as our government does and i seriously hope we fucking pay because of it. i hope there are more terrorist attacks. i hope innocent people from coast to coast wind up rotting in a pools of their own fucking blood. i hope middle america takes a 'dirty bomb' to their fucking chests. i hope there is a draft and the children of the rich end up missing limbs and shitting in bags. i hope it continues on until we realize how fucking ignorant we are and change our ways, because clearly, rational thought is not seeping through our thick fucking skulls.

we live in a 'democracy' where people stand outside the polls blocking minorities from voting?! wtf is that?! had i seen this fucking travesty coming, i would have organized a gang of young thugs to go out with bats and clubs and beat them the fuck down. take shit back to gang buster days. breaking fucking faces open so blacks can vote just like whites.

gays don't deserve the same rights as straights? well homeboy, you don't deserve to have opposable thumbs, you lump of fucking shit. here, let me help you out by stomping on your fucking face and turning it to mush.

seriously, i've never been more ashamed to be anything than i am right now. how the fuck did this happen? the only solace is that bush 'seems' to have legitamitely won, which means there is absolutely no mistaking who the enemy is: us.

to close this, don't bother telling me i'm wrong, i don't care. don't bother telling me i'd think differently if it was my family because no, i wouldn't. life is temporary and fleeting and i love humankind as much as i love my mother. we're all going someday, fuck it. don't tell me you've lost respect for me. good, i hope you did because on the real, if you voted for bush, and you voted against gay rights, i dont want shit to do with you anyway, fuck you. politics and friendship don't mix, so if you don't agree with my politics, we aint friends, fuck you. don't tell me 'love it or leave', i'd rather be the last man standing with the match.

seeks/seriously, fuck us.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I almost agree.

The worst part up here is the fact that the republicans came stomping through this city with their jesus-pride parade convention when no one here wanted them, talked mad shit about NY's favored party, then won the damn election on some Deebo shit with that dumb, vacant, cheek-to-cheek bush grin on their faces -- the quintessential election bitchslap.

Guest imported_Tesseract

seriously...its a fucked up day for the world.

I had this dream that kerry will win and i would

come next year for a masters in the states.

After today, i aint coming even wanna come for

holidays...i cant believe how did that happen.

My condolences

yeah, i know i'm preaching to the choir. i'm not trying to 'convert' or 'enlighten' anyone, i'm trying to alienate myself from anyone that might be standing on the fence about me. if you read this and dont think 'right on', then from this point forward, pretend i dont exist.

honestly, it's all i can do right now to keep from going nuts, quitting my job and doing fill-ins in the middle of the afternoon until the cops come.

i was talking to a buddy a couple days ago and in casual conversation mentioned if that bush won again i wanted to see bin laden really do some damage down there.

he couldn't really believe that i had said that and it turned into a huge arguement.

he didn't really understand the fact that the american president has a huge say in how canadians live their daily lives.

fuck bush.

i'm on your side of the fence seeks, ready to jump over to the otherside and cause some havok...

I feel for you.

What a let down.

I mean a HUGE let down in the faith

that americans arent all backwater hicks.

A let down that the right things will happen

and that democracy is an evolving process.

booo. tesseract.... do your masters in canada.

You and montreal would get along just fine!

hl menkin said you cannot go broke overestimating the vulgarity of the american public. we just made one giant leap towards an authoritarian regime. we don't deserve what we have, and everyone is so ignorant they won't realize it until after its too late.

Originally posted by Armenhammer+Nov 3 2004, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Armenhammer - Nov 3 2004, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bigpoppa.k@Nov 3 2004, 11:50 AM

he didn't really understand the fact that the american president has a huge say in how canadians live their daily lives.

not just you guys. I hope this never happens again.

[/b]

agreed, but we're just slightly closer than everyone else.

hey tesseract.... I think I just got hit with a flash of brillance.

Not only in montreal a super nice city, it's NOT the US and it's much cheaper to live and study.

http://www.concordia.ca - check the graduate studies for fine arts

http://www.umontreal.ca - also has masters programs in art.

http://www.arts.mcgill.ca/programs/AHCS/ - another one!

You should give it some serious though, it might be just what you're looking for.

+ plus MTL girls are fine fine fine FINE!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking@Nov 3 2004, 01:21 PM

haha. i copy and pasted my post into an email and sent it to a friend.

it got picked up by the censors and forward to my boss. actually my bosses boss. ha.

i'm just waiting to see how much trouble it gets me in.

oops.

:(

oh shit man....hope your boss is a democrat..

naw dude, it's not emo at all man. this isnt just america, it's the whole world. this is serious shit.

i feel like i got kicked in the chest by a dinosaur.

this is soooo wack, and it's nothing i'm prepaired to deal with. i'm used to being broken up over girls or car payments, not potential world wars.

fools that voted for bush have no clue what they're doing.

and as for my boss, i think he'll understand. hoping anyway. i got an email saying it was 'quarantined' and forwarded to him. i mentioned to him that i'd sent something to a friend that used some 'objectional' language and if he wanted to just delete it without making too much of a stir about it, i'd appreciate it. i didn't mention that i wished for the death of innocent americans. ha. that ones a little harder to explain.

then again, my whole computer is probably being monitored right now...someone is probably watching this screen as i type this. oops. i should check myself before i wreck myself.

i can't work at all today.

i'm going home in a few minutes.

now i can try to convince my boss to move the lab out of the u.s.

this country is so totally in the shitter.

please kill me now.

how warped are ones 'values' when their leaders advocate the wholesale slaughter of innocent iraqis.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

To make things worse, at least we didn't re-elect our corrupt ex-governor (well, it's actually still up for grabs), BUT... our new governor is from the opposite party as the majority of the rest of our government (including the resident commisioner, our spokesperson in DC), which means absolutely NOTHING will get done in the next following years. Projects that have had billions spent on will be abandoned, new legislation will get stuck, the status issue will go nowhere.

Fuck.