"You wanna talk shit...

B.anthracis

Here I am again. Bumpin my NWA thinking about the origins of hip hop yo.

Straight drunk off that 40 oz yo. I felt like id show my fellow people some love yo- EVEN THOUGH I DONT REALLY KNOW YALL yo.. Yall mean so much yo. NO, I dont have anyone else that may have been on a particular train that Im goin to post yo. Im too smart for myself and couldnt figure how to delete pix from photodump, so its all photobucket yo.Maybe one of you rocket scientist could tell me how yo.YO some of these are big but i dont really care yo. Real hip hop heads say yo 24/7 yo. PEACE ONE LOVE DAPS AND KISSES

grafffeb102.jpg

grafffeb103.jpg

grafffeb104.jpg

grafffeb105.jpg

grafffeb106.jpg

grafffeb101.jpg

grafffeb100.jpg

grafffeb099.jpg

grafffeb098.jpg

grafffeb097.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i looked for an mpulse piece 3 times to no avail. if hes the cat reppin nr next to his piece his style has developed sooooo much its not even funny. i definately made out a couple letters but if thats an m im not seeing it unless its laying on its side, but leave it to mpulse to do that.

days

river

buick

etc

etc

etc

Originally posted by haunts@Feb 20 2005, 09:38 PM

i looked for an mpulse piece 3 times to no avail. if hes the cat reppin nr next to his piece his style has developed sooooo much its not even funny. i definately made out a couple letters but if thats an m im not seeing it unless its laying on its side, but leave it to mpulse to do that.

thats Kure NR...