You Turkies! (When animals attack)

ODS-1

Today I was looking at some cave next to a lake. A lot of geese were around, a few peacocks, and the real aggressive kinds. We didn't have any bread and they began following us. The left after they knew we had no bread. But there was a turky there for some reason, and it was PISSED! It started fluttering it's wings and making noises. So I decided to start walking to the car. This thing starts chasing me. I started running and it came after me. I know I can outrun it but now the fucking peacocks are coming after me too. So I get on the roof of the car (I don't have the keys) because I don't want to shit pecked out of me. This thing looks like it has a condom hanging off of it's face. A strange creature indeed. It was pretty funny. I procedded to aggrevate the hell out of it while driving off, at which point it tried to follow the car. Those animals were aggressive as fuck. Anyone else have any aggressive animal stories?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Shit, waaaaay too many to mention. Everything from dogs to angry wasps to moray eels.

I was in this pretty rough (as rough as you can get in the ass end of Appalachia) and this german shepherd jumped out and started chasing me on my bike. The city doesn't take care of this area well so the concrete is all shitty. I jumped the little grass median on the curb and fell off. I looked back to see if it was comin at me, to get ready, But it was gone. Needless to say I picked up and sped the fuck off. I also was chased by a pitbull eariler on the same day.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

interesting.

explain?

We were spearfishing around a shallow reef area, where the rocks would actually touch the water surface, so you had to swim through it as if you were in a maze. We spotted a nice little grouper and followed it around, until it apparently got wind of our intentions and dove for a small little cave... so we approached the entrace, looked in to see if we could flush it out, and out pops a spotted moray eel straight at us, teeth bared and ready to eat our faces. We both shat ourselves, spastically kicked away from the hole and ended up smashing our backs on the rock, which had some lovely fire coral on it. The moray just stayed there half out of the hole with it's mouth open. We were so scared we couldn't even move, but eventually we realized it wasn't gonna come after us, so we slowly swam out in burning pain from the fire coral. Thank god we didn't shoot the spears out in reflex, could've gotten seriously hurt. Eventually we caught a pair of lobsters and had a nice dinner.

I too when I was six got bitten, in the stomach by a pony at a petting zoo. One time on a school trip some kid was feeding a carrot to a zebra and pulled it away and the zebra totally tried to jump the fence, and we saw a camel try to rape another camel. At that place they have to ostrich running around where the people are.

<span style='color:indigo'>And I don't know how or why the turkies got there. Ducks make more sense but peacocks and turkies don't. Especially when turkies can't fly. There's a lot of Vietnamese in my city who raise roosters and turkeys and stuff. One time I was walking to the store and there was a rooster in the parking lot. Did I mention when the turky was chasing me it was going "GOBBLE GOBBLE." It actually sounds like that. </span>

Archived