You Thought You Had It Rough In School

Born Loser

I watched this shit on the news were this freshmen in St.Louis(I think) was banned from school and basketball because he has cornrows.

I guess its againt the schools policy.

What the fuck kind of shit is that. I wouldve been screwed if they banned mullets in my highschool.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p5610319bdd7c3bc29fe172f7ea14c080/fce4e0a0.jpg'>

:cool: :cool: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

thats not rough. all you have to do is not get cornrows.

True, but a person should be able to wear his hair how ever the fuck he wants. Thats like the me saying your not allowed to have short hair while your on 12oz.

Who cares I only started this thread cuz I was lonely.http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/edoom/sad2.gif'>

when i went to my PSI interview before put on probation... i told the officer who was interviewing me that i was straight edge in hopes of avoiding her recommending U.A.'s - anyhow, she didn't know what the fuck that was and thought it was some sort of skinhead gang and said somthin like "thats why you have your head shaved, right? it's something all you straight edges do." anyhow, bitch recommended that i be put under gang supervsion... luckly the judge knew what straight edge was - he didn't put me under gang supervision, but said he thought i was bullshiting about being straight edge and assigned me 'frequent U.A.s for the first six months'...

what does that have to do with the above? i dunno.

Originally posted by Grandola

when i went to my PSI interview before put on probation... i told the officer who was interviewing me that i was straight edge in hopes of avoiding her recommending U.A.'s - anyhow, she didn't know what the fuck that was and thought it was some sort of skinhead gang and said somthin like "thats why you have your head shaved, right? it's something all you straight edges do." anyhow, bitch recommended that i be put under gang supervsion... luckly the judge knew what straight edge was - he didn't put me under gang supervision, but said he thought i was bullshiting about being straight edge and assigned me 'frequent U.A.s for the first six months'...

what does that have to do with the above? i dunno.

whats straight edge ?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Armenhammer

^i just watched that thing like 20 million times.

on a side note..people should be able to wear thier hair however they want to..i hope that guy sues the school..in my school i was dragged into a bathroom by a security guard casue i was bald and looked like a punk..he wanted to fight me..i threatened to sue and after that, i was pretty much allowed to sell drugs in my highschool

thats corny

it was understandable when the schools I went to banned certian jerseys and beads/hoodies etc... cause of gang related violence in school

and even then everyone got up and left school for the day an had a huge party on the front lawn, which ended up them lifting the ban on beaded necklaces

no pagers cellphones etc... could wear hats, couldnt wear jackets

but for having cornrows? maybe he just looked that retarded with em an they were like "look, if you don't take that shit off your heard, your outta here, your fuckin it up for everyone else"

we weren't allowed to wear bart simpson t-shirts in junior high because the teachers thought phrases like "don't have a cow man" were inappropriate. and we couldn't wear boston bruins or new york giants clothes because of the whole gang thing-cause kids were getting stomped over starter jackets. hahaha! those things were ugly as hell anyway now that i think about it. and everytime a white kid shaved his head they'd send him to the school phsychologist. boy i'm glad to be outta school.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

we weren't allowed to wear bart simpson t-shirts in junior high because the teachers thought phrases like "don't have a cow man" were inappropriate. and we couldn't wear boston bruins or new york giants clothes because of the whole gang thing-cause kids were getting stomped over starter jackets. hahaha! those things were ugly as hell anyway now that i think about it. and everytime a white kid shaved his head they'd send him to the school phsychologist. boy i'm glad to be outta school.

ohhhh shit I forgot about the starter jacket thing goin on

Some kid no lie got his neck cut ear to ear for his shit out front of school, he lived an everything but dude got away with a bloody starter jacket@!$

An for awhile we had some crazy at the mall who hid under cars and was slicin peoples ankles up heh

My starter got stolen on a wed. I was sooo fuckin heated for real, it got tookin out my locker, I never put a lock on that shit, but anyways it got took, then on fri. whoever stole it gave it back, put that shit back all nicely in my locker an everything...

I thought it was cause they knew they'd get fucked up if I found out who did it, but more realistically it was either my friend or my older brothers friend who probably showed it to someone an was like "haha thats icebergs jacket you fuck up" an probably got it back that way

I like the whole having that much of an influence story better tho

PROFILE | REGISTER | MEMBERS | FAQ | SEARCH | LOGOUT

THE WRITERS FORUM

Registered Members: 10,685

Forum Count: 30,841 threads, 764,073 posts Welcome back ARCEL.

You last visited: 12-25-2002 06:40 PM.

Welcome to our newest member, XxSugarxX.

FORUM POSTS THREADS LAST POST

THE TRENCHES - DISCUSSION

THIRD RAIL

Graff news and discussion. 53570 3125 12-25-2002 07:03 PM

by ARCEL

THE YARD

Graff tips, techniques, and advice. 34720 2023 12-25-2002 06:37 PM

by ARCEL

TRAINSPOTTING

Spotting trains and talking metal. 28899 1323 12-25-2002 06:59 PM

by -FuckShitUp-

CHANNEL ZERO

General discussion. No graff content. 350235 15415 12-25-2002 07:03 PM

by graffsurgeon

THE BENCHES - IMAGES

BRICK SLAYERS

General wall stomping. 205567 5412 12-25-2002 07:00 PM

by Thomas Crown

PAPER CHASE

Blackbooks and sketches. 27266 892 12-25-2002 07:01 PM

by Robbiej

METAL HEADS

Rocked transit and burning metal. 43651 1277 12-25-2002 07:01 PM

by bufme1

THE HEAVENS

Rest in peace. 3010 74 12-25-2002 06:35 PM

by stank3

12ozPROPHET.com

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Look before looking stupid. 847 77 12-25-2002 06:22 PM

by Pad

FEEDBACK

Viewer comments, suggestions, and inquiries. 1180 183 12-20-2002 10:19 AM

by !@#$%

CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS

There are currently 76 member(s) and 46 guest(s) on the boards. The most users ever online was 257 on 10-20-2002 at 08:16 PM.

$tonerizm, -FuckShitUp-, amItoolate?, ARCEL, arealwriter, bemflix, Bert24, BiGBaDBeTSkE, BigJoe, curious, dammage, Dave, deznatori, DickGozinya, dime@OZ, elvisROCK, euthana5ia, EveryWhere, evilistic, FR8 LIFE, fr8oholic, fuckedupafro, gangster, graffsurgeon, HSKillers, I-Patch-Clan, importantguy, Jack Meoff, jacks raging bile duct, Jasenroxwell, jupiters7, Kill Me Now, Krum~Snacha, Media OEC, mistrosatori, montanaman, oldfaithful, onesandzeros, OriginalFlav, OsCaR306, parcheesey, podrido, Prae1Boston, Revolt, rickyroc, Robbiej, Rym'N Simon, Saen_FHK, shitmop-1$, sk3r0k, stank3, TA$K->, The Cabaret, The Dude, ThirdDegreeBurna, Umpa Loompa, xhobox, XxSugarxX, xylene2020, YourWelcome, ZoSe