you think YOU were robbed?

TrustyRusty

The agreement i had with my parents a year ago was that while i stayed at university, they covered all my costs. Any money i made through jobs etc was my own, but they covered general expences (food, rent, credit card, bills, clothes, etc etc)

so anyway, recently i had some BIG legal problems and had to go to court, needless to say my parents were pissed and cut me off completely COLD TURKEY! my mother was so angry she came to my appartment and removed a lot of my furniture, and some of my clothes..after a good few weeks i realised i was completely BROKE. there was no way i could afford the rent on my appartment with the casual work i was doing and my agent and i got into a argument over the legal problems as i had to miss 3 BIG auditions.. to cut a long story short my friend told me i could live with him for a few weeks until things got better....

so basically i had the entire contents of my appartment in my car (which couldnt fit much as its only a two seater) when i get to his house i see theres about 50 people in a 3 bedroom appartment and him blind drunk...turn out he was hosting his cousins going away party, so i leave my keys, wallet and mobile phone on top of his fridge and join the fun....

about 3 hours later, my friend wants me to go get some stuff from the grocery store, i realise my keys, wallet and phone are not there....this is fucked up, i go outside to see my cars gone THIS IS NOT GOOD....so after doing some investigating it turns out that there was no way i could find out who did it as a lot of people at the party were friends of other friends.

the next morning i get a call from the police saying they had found the car and it was trashed beyond beleif, and all the contents were removed.

firstly the car was under my dads name (it was insured under my name though) which means when they issue a replacement I WONT GET IT cause of the fight i'm in with my parents.....so i lost a car

-all my clothes were in there, prada, versace, gucci, you name it, my louis vuitton traveller bag, and LV breifcase. as well as 3 pairs of sunglasses 1 armani 2 gucci and two watches (brietling and a tag)

- a 3 month old 40gig ipod with all my music.

-a p4 laptop with ALL my work on it.

-$1500 sony video camera

-$800 in cash which i planned to live on for the next few weeks

-my olympus digital camera.

-my little cousins gameboy advance with about 20 games

-my PS2 with all accessories, and about 10 games

-a bunch of dvds

-about 6 really important books.

not to mention my wallet and 1 month old cell phone.

so you think you've been robbed when they took your stero system? BIG FUCING DEAL! i lost a good 30% of everything i own within 2 hours

fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, i know leaving the wallet and keys where i did wasnt smart, but i always leave them lying around at friends places because of that level of trust....

and the whole "fixing the relationship with the parents" wont be happening any time soon, i think my grandpa might hook me up, with some cash to tide me over...

allright you may have gotten robbed, yes, but how the fuck can you say you were broke when you were makin gucci, prada, versaci, and louise vouitton(sp?), not to mention the brand new phone, AND your 2 seater...2 seaters aint come in econostyle..that shit was a sports car, im thinking delsole...but by the looks of it, you prolly drove an mr2

Originally posted by TrustyRusty

they covered general expences (food, rent, credit card, bills, clothes, etc etc)

well you're luckier than most to begin with, and after losing 30% of your shit, you've probably still got more than most.

i guess it would be hard to lose a lot of meaningless posessions if you were attached to them. i can't really relate.

sorry tho, that blows.

ok, i'm not usually an asshole, and i don't mean to come off an an asshole, but it sounds like you had everything handed to you on a silver platter for a while. i feel bad for you, it sucks getting robbed, but i have no interest in any of that label shit you mentioned. my shoes are falling apart, i wear old clothes, which i don't have that many of since i moved, and i have a 400mhz computer. nothing special. you DID get everythinghanded to you, and i've known people like you...same position, everything....it's sad..when you don't have alot, and it gets taken, you feel bad, when you have alot, and it gets taken you feel bad, but for a totally different reason. you weren't thinking "my clothes! my life!" etc...you were thinking "my gucci! my prada! my new cell!'

i dunno, man. like i sadi, i feel bad for you, and i know it sucks, but learnt o live without that shit. fuck it. it's just some adverts stuck on your back etc...you can't take it with you when you're dead. you still have your life and your fams lives....c'mon, get over it. things wikll work out and you'll be back in the arms of mom and dad in no time.....jeez! they paid your fucking credit card bills, too??????????

hahahhahahha this is hillarious,

i got off the phone with the credit card company, the dudes ran a $438.55 tab at the gas station...the fucking gas station!!..how can you run that much at a gas station...they have spent more, shes gonna call me back and tell me the locations.

why do i find this so funny :lol:

Originally posted by casekonly

ok, i'm not usually an asshole, and i don't mean to come off an an asshole, but it sounds like you had everything handed to you on a silver platter for a while. i feel bad for you, it sucks getting robbed, but i have no interest in any of that label shit you mentioned. my shoes are falling apart, i wear old clothes, which i don't have that many of since i moved, and i have a 400mhz computer. nothing special. you DID get everythinghanded to you, and i've known people like you...same position, everything....it's sad..when you don't have alot, and it gets taken, you feel bad, when you have alot, and it gets taken you feel bad, but for a totally different reason. you weren't thinking "my clothes! my life!" etc...you were thinking "my gucci! my prada! my new cell!'

i dunno, man. like i sadi, i feel bad for you, and i know it sucks, but learnt o live without that shit. fuck it. it's just some adverts stuck on your back etc...you can't take it with you when you're dead. you still have your life and your fams lives....c'mon, get over it. things wikll work out and you'll be back in the arms of mom and dad in no time.....jeez! they paid your fucking credit card bills, too??????????

i was trying to make the same point without being too harsh. but since you said it... EXACTLY.

i got off the phone with the credit card company, the dudes ran a $438.55 tab at the gas station...the fucking gas station!!..how can you run that much at a gas station...they have spent more, shes gonna call me back and tell me the locations.

because your parents handed you everything???? is that it?

btw: what do they do? why so wealthy? don't answer if you don't feel like it, but i'm seriously curious.

i was trying to make the same point without being too harsh. but since you said it... EXACTLY.

indeed. i don't know trustyrusty, so i really shouldn't pick on him or talk shit, and i don't want to come off being all harsh, but i really feel like someone needs to fill him in...you aren't supposed to get everything handed to you and not be humble! there are so many more important things in life! prada and gucci are not one of them.

if you're well off, or your family is, don't sweat it, i don't care. i've known some humble people who happened to be loaded, but, if you're sweating some label clothes and some other shit, that you know mom and ad and mr insurance company will take care of...wtf???

i hate it when people get shit handed to them and aren't just thankful for being alive. none of it makes sense.

rusty, no disrespect. like i said, i don't know you, you could be the coolest cat ever to hit upper manhattan or wherever the fuck you live, i'm not judging you, just your words.

whyis it always rich or upper middle class kids who come to graffiti? is it the need to be accepted? what is it? i'm white, but by no means rich or even upper middle class. i don't steal anything, i don't have shit handed to me, i don't own very much, and i try to respect everything i'm given...even the knowledge..it's more valuable than the material world, but i don't understand the thing with rich kids coming to graffiti like a church. someone please explain.

edit: forgot to ask why the fuck anyone would come on here and brag about shit they have or had (stolen)??? it makes the same sens to me as the fucktards that spin their tires in the wally world parking lot...who are they trying to impress? should i lean out the window and shout "hey! wow! can you do that again??? i'm proud of you!"

trying to belong....but if you notice (and not trying to diss anyone) all the rich kids suck horribly, sure there may be some exceptions, but you can always tell whos in the game for the real reasons through there skill level..i mean im not talking starting out, but after 5-10 years ya know

Originally posted by metallix

upper middle class isn't rich. its comfortable.

thats all. just because someone is a child of the elite doesn't preclude them from being just as alienated as you are.

no doubt, i was just asking that question metallix. it's something i've noticed over the years and it kinda erks me sometimes.

i don't care if anyone comes form the elite/rich upper class...it's their family, not usually them. it's all how you deal with your position in life, right? being humble no matter what financial stauts you or your family is at??? yes?

i don't want to disrespect anyone for what their parents make/have...it's just how this guy rusty came off in his first post on this thread that made me kina wonder.

i lived in a college town where there were tons of people just like him...rich folks paying for everything, johnny has a part time job, gets his credit card bills, clothes, etc paid for by mom and dad, drives a car that he could never afford on his own, and johnny gets the good job because of social status...johnny never learns what it is to struggle. johnny dies without ever really living. the end.

i bet they bought beer at the gas stations..

Originally posted by metallix

upper middle class isn't rich. its comfortable.

thats all. just because someone is a child of the elite doesn't preclude them from being just as alienated as you are.

upper middle class in the western world is rich when compared to the rest of the world. filthy fucking rich.

but i agree with your 2nd comment. graf is for anyone who wants to get down and respect its roots and culture. even rich kids if there head's on straight.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

nah he had a back up lap top in his escalade

oh ok, the other one his parents bought him.

i wish my parents bought me that much shit.

the most expensive thing i have is this computer, it cost more than my car.

live in a town like that too bro...same shit..

i agree with all of this..

notice how he said.."why do i find all this funny?"

tru$tyru$ty....dont worry kiddo...i have a feeling you will get all those

things back again...thats probably why it is so funny:confused:

Guest me IS cool

Too bad you got "robbed". I did get robbed as two weeks ago at gun point. Some punk ass with a gun took my phone my wallet and all the cash in it. Shit sucks to get robbed but I learned my lesson by not walking home alone nor with any valuables.

I don't think you got robbed I think you got scammed by leaving your keys and wallet alone, while there was a party, while people were drinking.

:nope:

Archived