YOU SUCKAAAAAAAS!!

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have this calculator that is soo gay. Every night at 10 it starts beeping really loud and high pitched and it really hurts my ears. Even when it was in the garbage downstairs it would hurt. So I made the obvious choice, I put it under the faucet and killed it. That was two days ago. Now its spazingout in the garbage can and making all sorts of creepy sounds. Somthing had to be done. I found a lighter and took it out back and tryed to melt the wires. All this did was make the beeping worse. At this point I started getting concerned, went inside and ran back out with a fire iron. I bashed it and bashed it with the iron, but it only mocked me by playing 'deep in the heart of texas' at an earsplitting volume. I'm trying to freeze it now. I can only pray...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I have this calculator that is soo gay. Every night at 10 it starts beeping really loud and high pitched and it really hurts my ears. Even when it was in the garbage downstairs it would hurt. So I made the obvious choice, I put it under the faucet and killed it. That was two days ago. Now its spazingout in the garbage can and making all sorts of creepy sounds. Somthing had to be done. I found a lighter and took it out back and tryed to melt the wires. All this did was make the beeping worse. At this point I started getting concerned, went inside and ran back out with a fire iron. I bashed it and bashed it with the iron, but it only mocked me by playing 'deep in the heart of texas' at an earsplitting volume. I'm trying to freeze it now. I can only pray...

HAHAHAHA WWWWWWEAccccchhhh ezzzzzzzzzip! ezzzzzzzzippppa! /Does it sound like that?

Originally posted by LiKe7

YEA I DONT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN.... BUT IF SO I DOUBT IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING.

YOUR BARRED NIGGA!!! DONT PUSH BTK!!!

lololololololol easy my neezy

YO CHOSER HOLLER AT YOUR NIZZLE BY THIS WIZZLE DIZZLE!!

SECONDHAND LEEK SMOKE :(

MEROESMASH

MLBTKRUSSH

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by LiKe7

hahaha fuck alah fuck islam... they all smell like shit.. but going for the momma jokes... how original.. you should get a cookie mero..

HAhah he said cookie... ahh man give that Mero his cookie!

Archived