You Stupid Fucking Punks

earmuffs

So here I am layin in bed on my computer talking to the misses. WHEN out of no where a huge bang and glass land all over, right beside my head seeing how my window is right above me. At first I thought it was a gun shot, but then i see a rock on my bed. I go outside but nobody was to be seen or heard. The rock went threw to layers of glass. Thank god it didnt land on my beautiful face.

maybe it was a nazi retaliation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

We usually just fill up ziploc bags with water and throw them at people's screens so they cave in and eventually break completely. Maybe then, we will fire half a dozen eggs into their apt. Story of my summer, it seems. Eh.

I hope this is done to the lame NU and BU kids

Re: Re: You Stupid Fucking Punks

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

You have a beautiful face? Where do you keep it, in the drawer besides your bed? You should wear it more often instead of that ugly old face you've always got on.

hmm how do you know what guysare good looking and which ones are nt, sounds like youre a FAG!!! ask the ladies FAG theyll let you know.