You people are crazy

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man... my fingers on my left hand smell like unabashed butthole. It's a sharp, pungent, unmistakable smell, the one you'd expect if I had shoved my fingers 4 inches deep into a ass. This has me completely baffled, cause my left hand has not come near my butthole (or anyone's butthole) all day.

In other news, I'm not on AIM cause I'm currently sampling the shit out of textures from Koyaanisqatsi and Baraka in Premiere, and running AIM increases my risks of crashing. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

In other news, I'm not on AIM cause I'm currently sampling the shit out of textures from Koyaanisqatsi and Baraka in Premiere, and running AIM increases my risks of crashing. Beer,

El Mamerro

Model of how to use technology....

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ you know what's worse than that ?

when you're screening with a client and some message pops up and says

wazzup fuckface !?

That's embarassing

a friend of mine used to leave her away message going when she went on her lunch break, but she stopped after coming back from lunch with "juli loves the cock" and "juli smokes rectal meat for leisure" in 38 point font on her screen... these would be the only things on her screen the entire time she was away at lunch... after her boss saw it for the third time she just started quitting AIM when she goes to lunch...

Archived