Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you need to read this!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by daes, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daes

daes Guest

everywhere I go all I ever hear is how bad graff is and that its the devil, I'm here to say that the society in witch we live has rejected us as a crimanl and as people because we have talent, I say to hell with them, go out and bomb it up, cover their walls with the most beautfull art you can produce and make them understand the beauty of our cuture, we are not crimanls and vandels we are a culture and not even a sub cuture but a race of people who have a gift. the gift to reach people and insper them by using art and style, but untill the society that condems us can see the beauty of our people than they will never apriciate our work. the point is don't let them put you down, trun and fight, raise your head up and say I will not go quietly, beacuse we are hip hop and we will not stop. peace, love and harmony......daes

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

oh my...
    Truth is we are vandAls.
    And to say we're a 'race'... whoa there!

I like the positivity.. but common!

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

yeah that was inspriational and all, but zesto is right we are criminals and vandals...and frankly, i doubt anyone thinks of much of it as beautiful, i never thought of it as a culture as much as a sport...i guess thats why ive never been as good as i could...

4. CATS

CATS Senior Member

How old are you? I am willing to bet your not even 15. Look, the harsh truth of the world is "WE ARE CRIMINALS" some people, a very minute few will consider us artists. These are usually the people scared of you, or other writers. Face reality, admit that youve been a bad little boy. Dont go getting grounded for tagging on your backpack. Seriously, read through several of these posts before you get in to troubles man. Good luck, were all here to help.

peace

5. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

damn dude learn to spell.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i didnt need to read that

7. cyan

cyan Guest

ha you guys are so very evil

8. EAC

EAC Guest

well fuck

first i was gonna be wise and say "i didnt need to read that"
    and then i was gonna be wise and say "we are criminals and vandals you wingnut"
    but apparently you bastards stole my fucking idea
    peace

9. Natty Boh

Natty Boh New Jack

i'm METAL

10. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

im obnoxious, beligerent, abrasive, rude, and a vandal.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha ha ha.. i cant believe you made that hiphop comment. yer either 13 years old, or a cop

12. scum

scum New Jack

the most truthful statment on this board that applies to alot of us...

13. Esai

Esai Member

I DONT KNOW ABOUT TTHE RACE BULLSHIT. 95 PERCENT OF GRAFF HEADZ AINT GOT SHIT IN COMMON WIT ME, AND OF THE OTHER 5% HALF OF THEM ARE WANNABE THUGS. ANYWAYS WHO CARES. WHETHER ITS A WILL TO FUCK UP SHIT 24/7 OR ARTISTIC TALENT OR BOTH WE ALL HAVE PAINTING IN COMMON. INSTEAD OF TALKIN SHIT AND DIVIDING OURSELVES INTO A COOLNESS HEIRARCHY, WE NEED TO SOLIDIFY AND REPRESENT THIS SHIT UNTIL ITS FUCKEN RECOGNIZED AS A PERMANENT FORCE. FUCK HEROES DICKHEAD KIDS AND ESPECIALLY FUCK AMERIKKKA

STOLEN LAND X3

14. i'm metal too

and as has been said, we are vandals, criminals. i dont think we have gifts, we just work for what we do. that comes w/ sports and education. i'm just another art fag writing on the walls. not a part of any race
    xxx303

15. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

my sentiments exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.