you moderators are fucking fags

GreatNrthern

theres this downsyndrome kid that lives down the street from me..his parents let him play in the front yard with this bright yellow frisbee..sometimes we go over there and play with him, but mostly we just taunt him and hit him with pinecones and tell his mom he fell...the kid gets real frustrated..kind of like when people whose only contribution to graffiti was that they moderated 12oz. and felt that they could be dicks about it. you guys paint absolutely stunning graffiti too..when i catch your freights im like 'wow those guys rule' and then my spanish homosexual friend Raul says (in a spanish accent) 'yeah, if i could paint a train, i would want to paint cool letters like those guys paint'..and then we usually just go get a latte or a smoothie. Raul is funny. the truth is that you guys are gayer than any post ive ever made.

ILoveUnicrns/ButtClam

*above does not apply to beardo

*dont ban GreatNrthern..were not the same person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

ive been on this board under various names for over 3 years, and the one thing i never get over, is when people get banned, they get all butt hurt and come back with thier birdchest popped out, spouting all this shit about how much this place sucks. if it sucks so bad....dont come back. on the other hand, ifyou like it here and get banned, switch your name and come back with a low profile and no ones the wiser. why switch names and then come back mouthin off the same bullshit?

Originally posted by im not witty

ive been on this board under various names for over 3 years, and the one thing i never get over, is when people get banned, they get all butt hurt and come back with thier birdchest popped out, spouting all this shit about how much this place sucks. if it sucks so bad....dont come back. on the other hand, ifyou like it here and get banned, switch your name and come back with a low profile and no ones the wiser. why switch names and then come back mouthin off the same bullshit?

because i want to post what i want (as long as it doesnt break the rules) and i think i should be able to, despite having a conflicting sense of humor.

ILoveUnicrns/ButtClam

i havent followed your posts/situation, so i dont know what the story here is.. but i can say that unwritten rule #1, is dont be annoying

Originally posted by beardo

i havent followed your posts/situation, so i dont know what the story here is.. but i can say that unwritten rule #1, is dont be annoying

95% of the people on this board are annoying...far more annoying than a few homoerotic pictures...annoying to you, funny to others.

Originally posted by GreatNrthern

because i want to post what i want (as long as it doesnt break the rules) and i think i should be able to, despite having a conflicting sense of humor.

then start your own board, you whiney bitch.

seeks/what have you done for graffiti?

Archived