1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOU LOOK LIKE MC HAMMER ON CRACK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SHUTMDOWN, Dec 1, 2004.

1. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN 12oz Member

YOU LOOK LIKE MC HAMMER ON CRACK

Discussion started by SHUTMDOWN - Dec 1, 2004

Last Saturday night my new girlfriend and I were about 30 yards or so from a shooting outside a local club, and then another cloud killer bust one off about the same distance in an apparnet stick up in my neighborhood the following night. Needless to say, the city is getting slightly wilder than usual. She's from a pretty nice spot out in the county and not really use to such excitement. We're both a little nervous about her walking from her work to the parking garage, and from her car to my house. She said she wouldn't carry a gun, and asked if I'd get her some mace. I decided a Stun Gun would be a happy medium and decent protection from an unarmed attacker. The problem is I'm not sure how effective they really are.

The directions say that you have to apply the thing for about 4 to 5 seconds for it to incapacitate someone. Not thinking I'm going to be phyically able to zap myself for 4 seconds, I suggested that she do it so that we could effectively try it out. She wont do it. We were at a bar the other night, and I broke it out and stuck my homeboy. Either he was able to jump and get away, or subconsciously I couldnt bear to make him look like an epileptic in public. All hell broke loose and we had about a 5 minute meylay of druken shockings traded between me and my friends. The only thing this proved is that it DOES hurt, but nobody went down twitching, and nobody got in a good few seconds of effective zap time.

So now I'm back to the drawing board and thought it might be a good idea to ask some fellow 12 ouncers for suggestions. I want to prove to both of us that it is not only a good piece of self defense, but that she will be capable of carrying out the deed, leaving her enough time to escape. She is the type person that is extreemely nice to everybody and does not want to hurt anybody. I came up with the idea of making her give one of the vagrants that hang out by her work and ask for money a good buzz while I was present to make sure that we maintained control of the situation. She agreed half hartedly under the condition that we leave him like $20 for when he comes to. I really dont think she's going to do it, so I need some creative ways to REALISTICLY test this thing out.

So, If you know anything about Stun Guns, or you are a creative thinker, please help a brother out...

SHUTMDOWN - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Dec 1, 2004

[​IMG]

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 1, 2004

no power

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. LOL With Jesus

LOL With Jesus New Jack

LOL With Jesus - Replied Dec 1, 2004

I really enjoyed the title of this thread.

LOL With Jesus - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Dec 1, 2004

A friend just bought his girl a stun gun that looks like a cell phone. he said he tried it on another guy, whos pretty big, and it took him down after a few seconds. what did the one you have look like?

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN 12oz Member

SHUTMDOWN - Replied Dec 1, 2004

[​IMG]
    I got her this one with the 4 prongs which I thought would be the best way to ensure proper contact

[​IMG]
    I was checking out this cell phone one, but was concerned about the contact points not being as effective.

I dont know...

7. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN 12oz Member

[​IMG]

not sure wtf happened with the picture up there, hopefully this one works

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 1, 2004

[​IMG]
    "I..don't get it."

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Dec 1, 2004

get your girl some bear mace

10. SHUTMDOWN

SHUTMDOWN 12oz Member

She's pretty stealth about the whole thing, and holds it nicely concealed in her jacket pocket...I think a bear mace can would be too big for that...

???

11. nomadawhat

isn't pepper spray more effective on humans than bear mace? i think i remeber hearing that.

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Dec 1, 2004

This shit sprayed right in the face will totally stop them from attacking you from enough time for you to get out of there or the police to come

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 1, 2004

there are small little gadgets that emit ultra fucking high pitched noises that will cause your attacker to go temporarily deaf, can induce vomitting and disorient them

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Dec 1, 2004

dont use bear mace, it is less efective than human mace. thank you p.e.t.a.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  15. nomadawhat

so while you are getting attacked do you need to put ear-plugs in before using this gadget???