You look damn good today...

Dirty_habiT

What do you like to wear when you dress up? What's your favorite outfit, and I don't mean when you're going out painting or whatever... I mean when you're out for a night on the town. This thread is in no way meant to be like DudGunWar's what are you wearing threads... so don't even post what you're wearing, I wanna know what's best..... and Brand Names don't necessarily mean much to me here, just as long as it looks nice, you can describe what a nice shirt looks like, or nice shoes. I'm not much for labels.... anyhow.

*postems*

edit: oh, and some things look nice in the middle of the day, and other things look nice at night, so make sure you specify....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my wardrobe is pretty limited. clothing isn't the first thing that comes to mind when i get money, it's probably the last thing.

but when i go out, i like to look nice, so i usually throw on my pair of jeans (yes, i only have one pair of jeans that i wear regularly) *edit, they are nice looking though, they don't look like shit or anything... a decent striped button down shirt (not the kind of button-down shirt that fashion-weary people refer to with the buttons to fasten the collar to the shirt, i'm just talking about a collared shirt with buttons down the front, you know what i mean).... my navy pony sneakers and my navy no name baseball cap......... i suck at dressing.... but i don't care

From casual to formal... kilo style.

For just looking normal - a clean black T with nice jeans or khakis. Sneakers.

For going out someplace nice, black slacks and a dark button down. Black boots.

Semi formal - black slacks and a white dress shirt, sleaves rolled up. Dress shoes or very slick sneakers.

then there's the suit without a tie, collar open, boots again.

and finally.... the full dark grey suit with shirt and tie.

My wardrobe is fairly simple....

I'm either in a black, gray, or white shirt with khakis or jeans on. When it gets chilly I'll throw a black sweater or windbreaker on.

I don't own any button downs or anything like that. I onyl have two shirts that have a graphic on them and I jacked them both from my friends.

At home I'm rocking the sweatrs, t shirt and house shoes.

Originally posted by Devilush@Oct 13 2004, 12:41 PM

being a girl, that is a tough question.

Try....

I like to wear pleated khaki dress pants, not the casual khaki variety....

A nice black shirt with a collar and no buttons, with an undershirt, sometimes a black one....

nice dress socks, black... even though folks don't see them they still feel professional...

and some nice black dress boots... like the Ralph Lauren one's I'm wearing now... oops, but names don't matter..

clean shaven, hair all fucked up with gel in it, and some aqua di gio cologne... BAM.

edit: whoops, I'm on my girlfriend's screen name.

me and raven talked about this a long time ago. as long as you have on hype shoes, you can wear jeans and a black t-shirt anyplace.

if i'm just kicking it:

my one pair of levi's

black gap 'stretch' t shirt

black 'euro-fag' shoes.

*if it's cold, i'll include a plain black hoodie or this black gap sweater i have

if i'm going out:

same pair of levis

same t shirt *sometimes replaced with baby blue shirt, same style.

same sweater

same shoes

if i'm going somewhere 'nice':

same levis

black, ribbed, long sleeve shirt

same shoes

blasck nicole miller jacket

if i'm painting

same levis

same shirt

old skate shoes

black hoodie.

shit is real complex over in my world, ya heard.

nice jeans and a stripe button down long sleeve shirt,either all white dunks or some casual dress shoes,my versace green jeans smell good(cologne..i call it smell good),i dont fuck with my hair like some fags do,but i just go for the so fresh so clean look...always

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Oct 15 2004, 12:48 AM

when im going out...nice jeans and a stripe button down long sleeve shirt,either all white dunks or some casual dress shoes,my versace green jeans smell good(cologne..i call it smell good),i dont fuck with my hair like some fags do,but i just go for the so fresh so clean look...always

any regular day when im just chiiling,either dark blue,grey,or black dickies,or some jeans,with either solid color t's or button up's...dunks or adidas,and whatever fitted mlb hat i want

i wear whatever is free... but my sneaker habit is worse than crack, yet this year i still managed to get over on free air max 95's neons, cool grey jordan IV's, air flight 89's georgetown colors, air max 1's HUF's, and air trainer 1's premiums... i need another hustle for 2005, i'm on it...

i think u can wear anything as long as your kick game is crisp...

paint in new balances or old skate shoes like i-path or muskas... challah!

everything i own has either silver ink, garvey, or paint on it anyway... fuckit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...