You know youve had a good night when...

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

...you wake up with:

• 2 hands COVERED in purple corio, which wont come off.
  • you wake upw ith more money than you started the night with
  • you have hangover
  • there are 3 random girls numbers on a piece of paper shoved into your zip on your trousers
  • photos of you tagging drunk/asleep people on nightbusses.

sneaks/pushing the new sport of drunk person tagging.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh love it sneak!

• Waking up with random phone numbers in your mobile phone
  • You walk through the door as your parents get up in the morning and your going to bed
  • You have sms messages in your phone you have no idea what they mean as you cant remember sending any to them
  • Checking your bank balance at the start of the night , and waking up with a balance print out saying how much you have left.

Guest sneak

on closer inspection, i can conclude that my jacket had a fight with my mop last night, and came off worse.

damn, how do you explain / get rid off purple blotches down one side of a beige jacket? oh well.

i called the 3 numbers...one was someone i already know, one rang and rang and went on to a britney spears answer phone and one could eb promising.

how bout this one,

you wake up, drunk as fuck, with no button on your pants and a dryed out marker in your pocket, with no lid on it, stains on your pants, and the bed you woke up in, with your buddies girlfreind.

ha!

newyears is always a party..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The other day, after a long night of partying, I stepped out of a strip club with more money than what I came in with. Serious cause for concern.

1st ..waking up two states away not knowing 1 bit on how you got there.

2nd waking up on a hot summer day only to find a fully decorated christmas tree in your front yard along with a fully functional manger scene.. weird.

Originally posted by Basic

when you wake up with the top half of a female bike cops uniform in your bag .

still never found out to this day

That is so damn cool.

So damn cool.

I never have good nights when I’m that drunk. When I’m that drunk, I wake up with blood all over my fists and my face, if anything.

I remember one time, I woke up with numbers written down. There were no names, but there were little sidenotes next to them, like “big tits” and “dick sucking lips”. With no name though, I didn’t call them.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The other day, after a long night of partying, I stepped out of a strip club with more money than what I came in with. Serious cause for concern.

It was all in $1's too.

mamerro got nekkid at the strip club! and made cash!

you know you've had a good night when......

• your friend calls to tell you to pay the upholstry cleaning bill on their couch cos you mistook it for the toilet the night before

you come home in different clothes than you left the house in

you have a huge fone bill from all the sms messages you sent to the 12oz phonefunk crew!

Archived