Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

You know youve had a good night when...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Apr 7, 2004.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

...you wake up with:
    • 2 hands COVERED in purple corio, which wont come off.
    • you wake upw ith more money than you started the night with
    • you have hangover
    • there are 3 random girls numbers on a piece of paper shoved into your zip on your trousers
    • photos of you tagging drunk/asleep people on nightbusses.

sneaks/pushing the new sport of drunk person tagging.

2. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

If I fell asleep on the night bus (which I have done) and woke up with a tag on me, believe me I would hunt down the toy that did it and tag their face from the inside out.

3. krie

krie Guest

ahh love it sneak!

• Waking up with random phone numbers in your mobile phone
    • You walk through the door as your parents get up in the morning and your going to bed
    • You have sms messages in your phone you have no idea what they mean as you cant remember sending any to them
    • Checking your bank balance at the start of the night , and waking up with a balance print out saying how much you have left.

4. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Waking up with TWO riotously beautiful swedish girls in your bed.

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Making fun of people for 'dropping early' at 11am.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

on closer inspection, i can conclude that my jacket had a fight with my mop last night, and came off worse.
    damn, how do you explain / get rid off purple blotches down one side of a beige jacket? oh well.

i called the 3 numbers...one was someone i already know, one rang and rang and went on to a britney spears answer phone and one could eb promising.

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

when youre leanin out of the chevy steady ralphin

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

When you don't wake up at all. That means you die. Hahahahahahaha......

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

when you wake up with a bike on top of you in your friends yard still holding a beer .

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

story on aim is a mustola

11. panic

panic Member

how bout this one,
    you wake up, drunk as fuck, with no button on your pants and a dryed out marker in your pocket, with no lid on it, stains on your pants, and the bed you woke up in, with your buddies girlfreind.
    ha!
    newyears is always a party..

12. Basic

Basic Member

when you wake up with the top half of a female bike cops uniform in your bag .
    still never found out to this day

13. The other day, after a long night of partying, I stepped out of a strip club with more money than what I came in with. Serious cause for concern.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^

unless there was an ATM in the club. if not, i'd be wary about returning....