you know ... you think you've seen it all

synaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They're trying to push those things as the cure to relationship trouble. How the hell would you react if your girl wanted to lock up your dick just so you would cuddle more?

I certainly wouldn't want to cuddle with her, let alone hang around.

But, in a healthy relationship, it sure as hell could provide an added twist

*sp

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Note: Some men have a high tight ball sack. If this is the case it may take a little longer to get a comfortable exact fit. For the best results the ball sack should hang slightly beneath the cuff ring and cage portion. You may find it necessary to stretch the ball sack. This can be accomplished by ‘The Enhancer’ or by wearing a 1” leather strap off and on around the top of the sack until it stretches slightly. Make sure to smooth the skin under the ball sack to each side. If the skin overlaps, this may cause a burning sensation.

YEAH RIGHT!

One time at community service this guy told a story about how him and his girl used to use zip ties (yes, zip ties) as a makeshift cockring. Long story short... one day they didn't realize until it was pulled too tight until he went to nut and nothing came out. So basically our hero had to go to the doctors and get a zip tie clipped off by a doctor with very steady hands.

Ever wonder if that 'pressure' acutally builds up? According to this guy it did.

what?

My wife recently discovered a possible side effect of the CB-2000 that you may wish to pass on to others. After securing me for about 2 weeks, she was able to trade my 2001 Ford pickup for a 2002 PT Cruiser for herself. She is extremely happy, I am extremely happy, and our marriage is extremely "secure". Thank you for making a wonderful product."

okay, at first i thought this was hilarious, but this is really fucked up.

I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the design of the new Curve 2000. My husband ordered a CB2000 last Valentine's Day as a novelty gift for me to use on him. After I discovered the benefits of using it, I kept him locked up for longer and longer periods of time. After a few months went by, I suspected that he might have a second key for the lock (at the time I didn't know it had come with two keys), so one night, without his knowledge, I locked him with another lock that I had purchased and that I knew I had the only keys for. He had quite a surprise the next time he tried to use his "secret" key. In a panic he finally admitted to me the whole story and that he had only planned for this to be a joke. His attitude now became very focused as he realized I now was his only means for release. Since that time I have kept him locked 24/7. He now only gets released about every two to three weeks. I penalize him extra days for not being attentive enough, or not completing any of the many household chores he is now required to perform. What a difference this has made in the amount of free time I now have. Now I go shopping or golfing with my friends while he stays home and does the cleaning, laundry and ironing. All my friends have noticed this and are amazed at how much he does for me now. They want to know what my secret power is. I tell my husband that if he doesn't keep up on the household chores, I may let them all know our little secret. (In fact, over the holidays, I actually let one of my close friends in on our secret and she was quite amused at my husbands current predicament. He doesn't know that she knows and that makes it even better. She is now considering doing the same with her husband

this one's funny, though. "i need something else emptied."

Hello I have been a chasted and frustrated wearer of your CB2000, i have worn it since just the beginning of Feb. My wife and i bought it because of a mistake I made 4 years ago and because of that mistake she has not trusted me to stay on the straight and narrow path until now. i am a trash man so i am climbing in and out of a truck 10-12 hours a day and come into contact with customers. The main reason i write is something that happened yesterday. I was on a ranch yesterday emptying a dumpster when the owner said she had something special she wanted "emptied". She led me to the barn and when I asked what she wanted she turned and cupped me. you wouldn't have believed her eyes when she felt the CB2000 and asked what I had in my pants. I told her that's was there because of me doing wrong before and that i loved my wife. I'm not made of stone, I would have probably have done something with her if I hadn't been chasted. she was very frustrated lol.

that's nothing (if you've read the infamous interview with 'the nullo')

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/I/ea_25408intervie.htm

excert:

• It took about a week before I agreed to be castrated. But I wasn’t happy about it, believe me.

Q: How did he castrate you?

Scott had a friend who was into the eunuch scene. One night he came over with his bag of toys, and Scott told me that this was it. I was gonna lose my nuts then and there.

Q: Did you think of resisting?

I did for a minute, but deep down I knew there was no way. I just didn’t want to lose Scott. I’d rather lose my balls.

IT GETS WORSE!

see... just when you think you've seen it all....

the part were they tie up his junk untill it falls off is just so twisted... I can't imagine shit like that.

I swear it would have never happened before the internet.

Archived