you know you need a shower when.

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

your sitting at your computer in your underwear and there are little flies on the screen and there flying around you.....

repeat the process thinga ma jig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil

...when you quickly look left, then quickly look right, and all of a sudden it's snowing in the middle of summer:D

I am extremely hygenic/clean person, but when you have a fever and have been spending all day inside under the sheets.......and When you reach down and scratch the sides of your nuts.........and then .......oh .....jeusus, yeah you bring it up to your nose and sniff and.......BAM

oh yeah, but i everyone should GOLDBOND there nuts after showering. Its such an amazing powder. Keeps your boys dry, sweat free, non itchy, and it gives you this amazing tingly feeling

When you have been riding trains steady for eleven days and when you take a peek at your underarm hair, they are COATED WITH WHITE WAXY SHIT. Sweat contains oil, in addition to a bunch of other funky shit. If you don't bathe, the shit like builds up. And it smells funky! Pee-eeuhh. I stopped in Salt Lake City and found a friend at the One Big Union Bar & Saloon, and she let me crash at her place and use her bathtub. I had to scrub the tub with Ajax to get the diesel fuel ring out. My clothes never did lose that smell. Oh, well. That's trampin' for ya.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

dude thats going in homosexual undertones

Hahah ::shrugs::, you got nothing to worry about, i don't ride the hershey highway. Hahaha There wasn't any undertones at all.........its more like...........I found this great powder that will benefit every man, cuz everyone has had sticky balls at one time or another.

So yeah spread the word. Its amazing

Guest 150's~

You know you NEED to take a shower when you got a down ass chick that is willing to strip bucknaked, hop in the shower and scrub your back for you. Maybe if you're lucky you can wash her hair too. Then if she asks you to "Smack my ass Daddy!" you know its all good cuz you about to get some; you know your female is into that kind of thing and like I said before, she's a down ass chick. Then finally you can get her to scrub them balls while you stay so Fresh and so Clean Clean with your wifey and Outkast playing in the background.

Archived