you know who's fucking rap? aboriginees, that's who.

seeking

aboriginals.jpg

abc might tell me they're 'cunts' or something, but i dont give a shit, they seem awesome.

they probably know all kinds of awesome shit that i dont.

i wish i could hang out on some rocks and kick it for like a month.

that would be rad.

other people who have recently been rad:

mexican immigrants

naughty by nature

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: you know who's fucking rad? aboriginees, that's who.

shit im not good with movie titles but there was this one really weird one where a man takes his two kids out into the australian desert, kills himself, then his two kids meet an aborigine and he teaches them how to survive in the desert. really weird but i thought it was dope. they ate iguanas or a bearded dragon that he caught with a spear and blow dart.

due to the whole them being secluded from the world until the colonies started happening, they are really succeptible (sp?) to alcoholism/substance abuse and what not. its a sad state of affairs ive met some fucking legend homeless aboriginies and some fucking cunts.

what can ya do tho.

i also tend to be a big fan of:

fat black women

white guys in cargo pants

japanese people

indians and arabs that seem to always wear black silk pants pulled up high

nerdy white or black guys on laptops at the library

black dudes that wear rocawear and du-rags and play dungeons&dragons

eskimos

mexican women that metamorphasize at age 35 and get 5 inches shorter and 50lbs heavier

these people rule

haha who remembers that news story a few months ago where that crazy fucker chopped up his co worker for giving him shit about playing D&D, and you check out the pic of dude and he looks like the lost member of onyx or some shit.

i really could have done a lot better job with the photo.

i dont actually like those aboriginal people at all. they look really dirty and honestly, just flat out scary. i kind of watn nothing to do with them what so ever.

the ones i like are the ones with the big noses and funny beards that look sort of like those old russ troll dolls that were real popular with old ladies that played bingo. those ones just look really friendly and fun, like a rad ass uncle or something.

Speaking of the word 'cunt':

My 21st party last week. A girl who came stepped on a stingray. Apparently its really excruciating. One things for sure, on the way to the ambulance, she was screaming at random people who were trying to help her 'YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU CUNT YOU FUCKING TOUCHED MY FOOT" and this is a girl who went to a 20k a year school.

funny shit

Believe me there's a side to aboriginal lifestyle those outside australia don't see.

Cunt is an australian tradition.

These are both true sayings.

I know a few good ones who had a decent upbringing and play AFL professionally.

But then again, I know of plenty more that are a disgrace to their race.

I haev started to differentiate betweent 'boongs' and 'aboriginies. The latter is the kind I just mentioned, whereas the 'boongs' are the ones who sniff paint, hold up bottle shops, & steal purses from old ladies, which is a all too frequent occurence in the suburb I used to work at.

Like every race there is good and bad eggs. It is just a shame that there are so many aborigines that take advantage of the skewed welfare system in this country and don't contribute to any part of society other than the crime rate.

Like I said, there are good and bad eggs in every race.

One day, I might enter politics and then I can try to change it so there is one system for all.

The fact of the matter is why I am studying I have been in a job position where I am able to see what some of the welfare recipients of this country (both white and black) like to do with the money given to them, which is to buy liquor and gamble at the TAB.

Maybe you might think I have a skewed viewpoint, however if you were exposed to some of the people I have been exposed to, maybe you would see my points have some validity.