You know who I really hate?

Mainter

These people.

fleece1.jpg

These smug upper-middle-class couples with their fleeces and their North Face mountainwear and their unblemished skin and their sports utility vehicles.

fleece3.jpg

They attend rugby matches together, they listen to Coldplay together, they go for walks in the park together and they wear their fucking fleeces together.

fleece2.jpg

And in the back of their gargantuan death trap SUVs it's the Fleece Army. Spoiled, overprivileged micro-cunts dressed head-to-toe in Goretex mountainwear. These artless tadpoles will never, ever contribute anything of worth to society.

And the solution?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who cares. so they wear fleece jackets. and are upper-middle class. big deal. in my opinion they're not hurting anybody. i dislike child molesters, rapists, thugs and wannabe-thugs that take the lives of innocent people in senseless violence, assholes that always have a chip on their shoulder, self-righteous assholes that are quick to criticize you and judge you, and thieves that jack your shit.

yeah man, i got no respect for a thief. i got my ps2 and a few games taken from me a few years ago. but when i got some xbox games taken this time i knew who it was and i beat his ass like he stole something. oh wait he did steal something. that same dude also took his "friend's" money. matter of fact i think he's on myspace (who isn't)... i'll post his myspace page soon as i find it...

who cares. so they wear fleece jackets. and are upper-middle class. big deal. in my opinion they're not hurting anybody. i dislike child molesters' date=' rapists, thugs and wannabe-thugs that take the lives of innocent people in senseless violence, assholes that always have a chip on their shoulder, self-righteous assholes that are quick to criticize you and judge you, and thieves that jack your shit.[/quote']

well said, most people on here are too cool/gangster to profess that