You know what?

mr.yuck

This has only happened to me mabey 3 times in my life but it doesn't feel right. Lately when i go around doing day to day things i feel like i am watching a movie. It's like its not me that's doing what im doing. I feel like i am watching a bad movie that i can't get into. Totally detatched from reallity.

Damn these VA radio stations really like some damn 50 cent and FREEWAY.

FERSHER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah.. i grew up and quit doing drugs some years ago... it's crazy. It's like if I'm in an uncomfortable crowd where i don't feel like i fit in then, it's like im watching everything else go on like im not even there like its a movie. Surround sound like the imax theaters. It's very odd. Hard to explain unless you've been there.

The best way to explain it is when you are watching a movie and you see someone drunk in first person. It's very creepy to see your life play out like that.

I know what you mean. It seems as if your stuck in a time warp, and everything around you just zooms and plays by. at the time i was also smoking _____ so that could be it. occassionaly however when i am sober, i do get that feeling once in a while. everything feels differen't. have you ever heard of the human aura? http://www.ironpalm.com/Aura.jpg'> well anyway, perhaps our consciousness expands to the outer layers of the aura and we can start to sense things being as being "in a movie" its just a thought maybe ohters can add to it or find a better picture perhaps

metallix

no i havent heard of the human aura but you described it very well. Youre stuck and everything just keeps going on around you. I really haven't done any drugs in my life but smoked some weed and drink.

Honey brown is good but i am a fan of micro breweries and dark imports.

ROGUE-Dead Guy Ale

STONE-Double bastard

Any black and tan. mmmmmmmmmm

Archived