You know what/whom I HATE?(vent away yall)

Frate_Raper

I hate my femal boss bitch is always trying to clown a fool, not my fault you ain't hung like me!

I hate my new boss too, dudes always trying to talk down to my co'workers(keep it up monkey your on thin ice)

I hate the fucking weather, it's april MOTHERFUCKERS let the sunshine in!

I hate having no money I DON'T DO WELL BROKE it makes me think bad things

I hate my friend steve he plays in a shitty pop punk band and trys to flex nuts like he's crews got weight? who likes pop punk?seriously keep it up fuckface and you will catch my art fag fist in your yapper! but when ever people kick your ass I'm the first one to get called while your crying huh faggot!

I hate the fact I owe alot of money to the man for a stupid student loan

I hate the fact that my mom throws the fact I was drunk in my face when ever se talk....shut up slut it was years back ya heard!

I hate my neighbourhood I want to move back to the "not so nice" area it was cooler then these cock suckers watching me stuck on the corner in the snow while they laugh? we'll guess what it's me spiting on your cat!

I hate my girlfriend 89% of the time the rest shes doing home work or fucking me or leaving me alone

I hate the scenster kids, your retards you all dress the same like the same lame ass bands and you smell funny!

I hate fags that talk about themselfs to much, "yeah so last night i did the illest fill yaya yayaysdsydyyaay" BLAH BLHA SSSSHHHHUTTT THE FUCK UP and kids that talk about they're "crew" no one cares...my horscope said I should talk about myself more FUCK THAT I know you don't care about me, the feelings are the same son belive me.

Lets hear what you hate, if you feel the need to try and "pull my card" or you have some half way witty remark about my post SAVE IT FUCKER.Tease keep it shut homie.

I JUST WANT TO SEE......I HATE FOLLOWED BY WHAT YOU HATE nothing else! ok? got it? good

what do you hate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I hate humans.

I hate my farts when I drink beer and milk

in the same hour

I hate that black ass Wesley Snipes *shrug*

I hate my gun cuzz its black

I hate Black PEPPER!!!!

I hate J-Girls, nah kidding!!!

I hate gloss black...I really do

I hate your lady

I hate--hate

:)

Guest uncle-boy

i hate how i can give my frineds advice on why not to stress over a girl, and to just be happy by your self blah blah blah.

But i cant apply that advice to my own fucking life.

<-----hates power-washing mildew and mold in the pouring rain for 8 hours

<-----hates the fact that I am once again, at home, on 12 oz with no plans for the rest of the week

<-----hates that my weekend vacation got cancelled

Arggg...and i really hate the dixi chicks, most of all my family, blah blha blahb,...

<-----hates power-washing mildew and mold in the pouring rain for 8 hours

<-----hates the fact that I am once again, at home, on 12 oz with no plans for the rest of the week

<-----hates that my weekend vacation got cancelled

Arggg...and i really hate the dixi chicks, most of all my family, blah blha blahb,...

I hate eating the same fucking food at the cafeteria every fucking week.

I hate doing cubism

I hate my roommate and his girlfriend(his fish just died, and it aint my fault)

I hate having to sign my friends in if they want to come up to my room.

I hate how a girl can make you feel happier than ever and then leave and make you feel lonlier than before you met her.

I hate skateboarding laws.

I hate weed prices.

I hate having hardly anyone to paint with :cry2:

I hate the frustrations of learning.

I hate how out of the many people I have met over here, there are so few I actually care to chill with.

I hate weekends with nothing to do.

man where the hell were you at the beggining of last week.....i was ready to fucking shoot somebody....i was hating everything and almost everything last week.....now im just too tired to hate.....damn you frate raper guy person.....daaaaammmn yooooooou.....jk...i hate possibly helpful threads that come too late to be helpful.....

i hate----

cats

girls

george bush

saddam hussein

pantera

football

football jerseys

nelly

ja rule

mtv

reality shows

driving

daylight savings time

cel phones

suv's

student loans

krylon paint

vin diesel

rollerblades

starbucks coffee

kelly osbourne

ozzy osbourne

wiggers

yuppies

dance clubs

house music

budweiser

bandanas

abercrombie

police

security guards

dave matthews band

will smith

vegans

mcdonalds

baseball

creed

fake tits

anna nicole smith

american idol

track suits

cigarette smoke

maxim magazine

artificial tanning

russia

syria

france

north korea

iraq

america

oh and i forgot--

tribal armbands

blond highlights on men

fred durst

tattoos of the godsmack sun

ankle socks

sports bars

fraternities

serorities

regis

jay leno

the beastie boys

mosquitos

dirt weed

aol

computers

spoilers on shitty cars

chemical weapons

ravers

glow sticks

boston's subways and busses

newbury st.

soho

connecticuit

dizturbed

saliva

hot topic

and most of all......

when i have cereal but someone uses the last of my milk.

I HATE

I hate knowing that you love one another but its best if you're apart.

I hate knowing that you're smarter than 90% of the people you meet. 99% if you're in a Walmart.

I hate knowing I can clown on the proffs and get away with any bullshit I choose.

I hate wanting to leave the state and switch schools but knowing I would miss my best friend way too much.

I hate empty houses at night...and empty beds too.

I hate having to use a dial up when I live here.

I hate not being able to control my emotions.

I HATE HAVING THE BEST SEX OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP AFTER YOU’VE BROKEN UP.

:mad: :hatred: :heated: :mad2: :evil: :scowl: :evil2: :twitch: :tongue:

i hate people who hate were they're from

i hate people who hate what they paint

i hate people who hate the school they go too

i hate people who hate thier friends

i hate females who hate males but love the vice versa....more for me

i hate gays but love lesbians

i hate cold weather

i hate people who think if you dont paint with stocks and cheap racked paint your wak

i hate the writers who hate on daim and seek because they only do legals, its still graffiti, just with out the vandalism aspect...to each there own

i hate b2k...or how i call um b2gay...because well they be too gay

i hate rappers who bite off of bone thugs and get fame because everyone sleeps on bone and dont realize they bit bones shit

i hate the jesus smilie :jpotato:

i hate when people quote people and put this as there response.... :rolleyes:

i hate the people who paint trains and they hate on people who paint walls

i hate not getting the respect i deserve

i hate when people bite off me and get credit because they have more fame so when i do what i made up people think i bit them

i hate people on this board who agree with crew members only because they are crew members

and i will continue this list later on doubt...

i hate racism

*i hate people who supposedly have an "open-mind" yet dislike gays, or "i don't have a problem with gays, do what you want, just don't be gay around me".. just the whole homophobia thing

i hate when people cry 'sell out' when i band signs to a major record label

Originally posted by mr_president

love these types of threads...

i hate the fact that i dont have any good freinds here...

i hate that im broke as fuck and dont have a job

i hate looking for a job

i hate my bad attitude and whatever else keeps me from having and making friends and getting a girlfriend.

i hate myself

i hate not doing well in school and being a failure to my family and myself

i hate depending on my parents and feeling bitchmade...

i hate the 'cool people' maybe they arent cool, and i am, but they all dress alike and hang out with each other, and there is not many it seems with the same point of view as me, so im not so sure who is cool

:(

i hate not having a social life, and my faggit friends who ruined my life a few years back by selling me out and making me a bitter fuck who doesnt like or trust anyone...

i hate being to pussy to fucking do shit i would have a blast doing in fear of the reprocautions, such as painting, fucking whoever, doing drugs, drinking retardly and so on...

i hate the fact that i set out to do shit and i never follow through or complete shit when it gets to hard for me...

i hate fucking math

i hate feeling like im stupid in certain classes because im not willing to take the time to figure out what the fuck is going on...

i hate the fact that im so angry and i cuss to much...

i hate not being the best at what i do...

i hate not being able to do the things i love to the standard i want to do them, like graffiti for example, i wish i was doper, or basketball, i wish i was the best, although im good, i still have bad days and let it get to me....

i hate the fact that i never get invited to parties or go on dates with chicks...

i hate fuckers who have fine girlfriends and then cheat on them with other hot bitches...

i hate stupid bitches who fuck with dickhead guys...

i hate girls

i hate girls that break up with their boyfriend and then are stuck on him forever...

i hate being sick

i really fucking hate the rain and cold weather

i hate people who try to hard to be funny

i hate fake people

i hate liars, chaeaters, and people who talk about you behind your back

i hate responsibility and bills

i hate the fact that i worry so much about shit

i hate fucking black people who think they are the shit, and always got to act like a fucking idiot because its a 'niggas nature'

i hate people who drink or smoke weed and then talk about it all the fucking time... "i was so fucked up, bla bla bla" who gives a fuck...

i hate stupid white bitches who date black guys...

i hate stupid broads

i hate clumsy people

hmmmm, that felt pretty good, list got a little long, and i probaly hate to many things, but that shit felt kinda good...

:D

leave NY maybe . or move to the moon ?

You whiny little bitches! yeah, I'm joking.

• shitty drivers who dont let you in and look straight ahead .
  • Girls that are like omg lame.
  • Guys that have girlfreinds that lead you on.and you find out later oh they had a girl.
  • Relationships. the bullshit that comes with em.
  • When it is freezing when you come out of the shower.
  • The music they play in my art class. ( chicago soundtrack, nirvana EVERYDAY)
  • Old perverted fucks that hit on you and make you feel like taking a shower.
  • Shirts that say : hottie, foxy, sexy , etc.
  • those damn velour suits .
  • People who tell me that I speak very good english and ask when i moved here. (I was born in los angeles)..
  • Having bad dreams and feeling like shit in the morning.
  • Insurance commercials
  • Telemarketers.
  • Losing my wallet.
  • Over emotional people.
  • People who talk like they are some pimp or sex maniac when you know they don't get any.
  • Ooh i hate vin diesel too.
  • Jennifer Lopez killing that 'very special' song she re did.

I dont' really "hate" anything. but these things bother me. I'll add more later most likely

Originally posted by dELiSs

You whiny little bitches! yeah, I'm joking.

• shitty drivers who dont let you in and look straight ahead .
  • Girls that are like omg lame.
  • Guys that have girlfreinds that lead you on.and you find out later oh they had a girl.
  • Relationships. the bullshit that comes with em.
  • When it is freezing when you come out of the shower.
  • The music they play in my art class. ( chicago soundtrack, nirvana EVERYDAY)
  • Old perverted fucks that hit on you and make you feel like taking a shower.
  • Shirts that say : hottie, foxy, sexy , etc.
  • those damn velour suits .
  • People who tell me that I speak very good english and ask when i moved here. (I was born in los angeles)..
  • Having bad dreams and feeling like shit in the morning.
  • Insurance commercials
  • Telemarketers.
  • Losing my wallet.
  • Over emotional people.
  • People who talk like they are some pimp or sex maniac when you know they don't get any.
  • Ooh i hate vin diesel too.
  • Jennifer Lopez killing that 'very special' song she re did.

I dont' really "hate" anything. but these things bother me. I'll add more later most likely

your list kicks ass!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU KNOW THEY'RE RETARDED.............LIKE PEOPLE THAT ARE HIGH SCHOOL DROPS EC ETC

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII REALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY HATE WORKING AND THE PEOPLE THAT FUCK ME OVER AT WORK SO I HAVE TO WORK HARDER!

OK--No cute advice, I'll play.

I hate having to be responsible and "do the best thing for everyone."

I hate knowing that in order to have a roof over my family's head, I have to be tied down to a THIRTY YEAR MORTGAGE. (Try quitting a job facing that kind of shit.)

I hate the fact that everybody on earth owns a car. GO HOME and get off my fucking roads, assholes!

I hate that since I was born, the population of the earth has more than DOUBLED. (Don't you people have anything better to do than fuck constantly?)

I hate that the world of my youth is gone forever and will never, ever be back.

I hate that pretty girls get treated like dog shit by young guys in Fiesta Mart, but when I glance at them, she acts like I'm some dirty old man. I hate that she's standing in the checkout line with a black eye, and thinks that I'm some kind of threat to her precious youth. Catch a clue, honey-- real men don't beat up their girlfriends.

I hate the fact that gangsters roam the streets of this town like they own it, and have no idea that the adult men on my block would just love a chance to start killing them.

I hate the fact that construction never stops in Houston because this town is like fucking cancer---it grows and grows and grows and will never stop.

I hate the fact that everybody on earth, including myself, seems to be yakking on a goddamned cell phone 24/7.

I hate the fact that I even use terms like "24/7" and don't think it's stupid as shit.

I hate those stupid Japanese cars with a big noisy muffler sticking out the ass end like it's a hot rod. They sound like they have a mo-ped engine.

I hate the fact that I think I need a car, that I need it to get to work, that I hate the job I have to go to every goddamned day, that people need me to be responsible so that they can do as they please, and that I don't just say "FUCK THIS" and go catch a train north.

I hate the fact that I hate this much shit.

Time for a fucking drink.

Archived