you know what rules?

Guest trampled

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Fuck beer, what really rules is when you wear a pair of pants that you havent wore for a while and you find a 50 on the pocket!...THAT RULES

I could only wish I had a fridge full of beer I could slam right at the moment.........I'm fucked up,and still have a full pack squares to smoke.

Guest Stapler

What rules is getting liqour of any sort for free. Or when you are drunk and accidently walking out of a store and forgetting to pay for the liqour.

Guest tears*uno

this one time i found this lego in my lego tub that wasnt mine and i didnt have it before and it was a really cool good piece and i didnt know where it came from. damn that was ill.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Tesseract

Fuck beer, what really rules is when you wear a pair of pants that you havent wore for a while and you find a 50 on the pocket!...THAT RULES

i found 2 bucks one time:)

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by tears*uno

this one time i found this lego in my lego tub that wasnt mine and i didnt have it before and it was a really cool good piece and i didnt know where it came from. damn that was ill.

was it the little door?? I loved the little door

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My 22 oz rum and coke (made with Don Q Grand Añejo), the enormous bloody steak I'm about to eat, and the juicy Arturo Fuente I'm gonna smoke afterwards are ruling quite hard right now. Beer,

El Mamerro

i agree

or wen u really pist

feel inside ur bag

think u got one more beer left then u drink it

pick up yor bag and feel its weight

and theres one more beer in there you mist!

wahoooooooo!

Archived