Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you know what else fuckin sucks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 10 Dollar Blowjobs, Jun 15, 2006.

1. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

when your about to leave the house and go party, drink, kick it whatever, and you need to take a shit. but for some reason you decide not to, and think that you can hold it untill you find a bathroom or come back home. the shit doesnt feel so bad now, it wont get worse...... so you leave the house and go out and drink and smoke and chit chat and then that shit hits you. your in a park or out at the bars and walkin the streets when it hits. you need to shit really bad but theres no where to do it. you even think it might be diarreah... if your one of those weird guys that can only shit in his own bathroom then your really fucked. sometimes you will be lucky and find a jack n box bathroom at 2am, or sometimes you be shit your pants....and that sucks

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

if i really have to shit, then i just shit wherever

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i ate little ceasers today

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Ive been at the park and heard my friend shit and wipe his ass with the brown bag off his english, multiple times. it happens.

5. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

6. aReJae

aReJae New Jack

7. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

My friend actually had to get off the subway two stops early because he had to shit so bad the other night. He figured he would be able to find a bathroom on the street, but it got so urgent that he just got off the train, waited for it to pull away, and then ran into the fucking tunnel about twenty feet and shit right there. Did I mention that he was drunk?

So then he called his girlfriend (it was 3 AM, and she was sleeping) because he thought it was so funny. He was like, "I just shit myself!", and then they got disconnected. She thought he said he just shot himself, and totally freaked out.

This story is much funnier when they tell it.

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

HAHAHA ^^^^

I use to be one of those guys that only shat in my own bathroom, but now I like to go in new and exciting places.

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I only shit in my own bathroom, except when it's an emergency. Even on vacation I held it for 4 days once...that's a big enough feat since I'm a 2 a day kinda guy, but I was also eating White Castle everyday

But yeah, I've seen my friends shit in some desperate situations. We were walkin around one day when it was snowin out and one of my boys had to shit real bad so he runs behind a snow pile. Few minutes later he comes out and tells us he had to wipe once with each glove, once with his top shirt, and then had to finish with his hands. I then asked him "Why didn't you wipe a few times with the shirt? I mean, it's big enough", to which he responded "...Oh yeah huh? Fuck"

10. HAHAH i totaly ROFLTER thats o true.. shit happens<no pun intended>

11. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

You ever have to fart when your in bed with a girl but you hold it in till 5 hours later when you leave her house you can feeling it bubbling in your stomach then when you leave later on you sit in your car and release like serious 30 second fart you can feel it in your stomach and the relief is amazing?

yea i love that...

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

^^^ love that

you know what fucking sucks? having to ride a bike for 45 minutes straight with the wind blowing fairly hard against you. it feels like god is farting on you.

/venting:mad: :mad:

13. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

^^ you kno what sucks even worse...having to ride a bike while your stomach is bubbling and you can feel the diareeah buildnig up and planning their attack, cus now you got that bike seat up your ass while you got shit trying to pour out....

taht happened to me last night

14. upup&away

upup&away Member

"You ever have to fart when your in bed with a girl but you hold it in till 5 hours later when you leave her house you can feeling it bubbling in your stomach then when you leave later on you sit in your car and release like serious 30 second fart you can feel it in your stomach and the relief is amazing?"

- I feel ya. same thing happens to me in school. I sit next to a cute girl and i always seem to get gas at that moment..after 3.5 hours of class i bolt straight to my car, make sure all the windows are up tight and have at it. i love the smell of my own farts

15. --->

---> Banned

I usually shit before I leave the house in case I get locked up for something I don't want to have to fuck with the toilet in the holding cell.<--- lesson learned the hard way.