you know times is rough when....

jah

youre scraping your pipe and bong for resin hits, youre buying tomato paste for spaghetti sauce, youre making horchata style rice for breakfast, you cant afford to get to school because you dont have the bus fair of 2 60 to get to school, you havent paid your rent in a month and a half so you cant get your stove or your floor fixed and your electricity and phone are about to be turned off and disconnected, you cant afford to sleep, you cant afford to breathe, and you cant afford to jack off.... someone loan me a deuce.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

times ARE rough. not is, ARE.

and the real spaghetti secret is that spaghetti-os have way too much "sauce" anyway, so once you finish the bowl make some spaghetti or rice and just like, mix it around in the extra sauce for another meal. its good.

Originally posted by fr8lover

times ARE rough. not is, ARE.

and the real spaghetti secret is that spaghetti-os have way too much "sauce" anyway, so once you finish the bowl make some spaghetti or rice and just like, mix it around in the extra sauce for another meal. its good.

:lol:

actually i sweated onions and garlic in some olive oil, made a tomato concassee, added some redwine, a dash of balsamic vinegar, some salt and pepper, basil, oregano, a little tobasco (cus im nasty like that), and parmesan and it turned out pretty damn good. ill keep the spaghettios in mind though....

Guest fr8lover

im also a fan of the broke macaroni and cheese which basically consists of putting on a lot of shredded cheese and some butter and stirring it around and microwaving it enough to somewhat act as real mac and cheese.

im all about this cheap japanese place in the city. beef-rice bowl, $3.80 plus they have free water, chilli sauce, soy, etc.

if your really broke, heres whatcha do for food. ask your folks for some cash, maybe 30 bucks, then buy a tube of caviar, or somthing expensive like that, then steal a couple of tubes while your at it. (must be the same product) go back there and gradually return the packets of caviar claiming it was junk (they wont know any way) and get store credit. viola free food.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

im all about this cheap japanese place in the city. beef-rice bowl, $3.80 plus they have free water, chilli sauce, soy, etc.

if your really broke, heres whatcha do for food. ask your folks for some cash, maybe 30 bucks, then buy a tube of caviar, or somthing expensive like that, then steal a couple of tubes while your at it. (must be the same product) go back there and gradually return the packets of caviar claiming it was junk (they wont know any way) and get store credit. viola free food.

yeah, then i can add incarceration and deportation to my list of fucked up situations... thanx but no thanx. i forgot to mention im facing a potential lawsuit from my roommates psychotic ex bitch.....

do you share one room with 6 people?

do you not even have your own bathroom, therefore using a public one to shower in?

do you make such a ridiculously low wage its about one third of minimum wage?

do you sleep in a bunkbed with a slanted matress?

do you live out of a backpack?

do you not have 10 minutes of privacy a day?

do you work the graveyard and then have to wake up the next day and work again without getting 7 hours of sleep?

does your nose just bleed because your so unhealthy? and your cuts and bruises just dont heal properly even after like 3 weeks?

welcome to my life..... it gets worse.....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

do you share one room with 6 people?

do you not even have your own bathroom, therefore using a public one to shower in?

do you make such a ridiculously low wage its about one third of minimum wage?

do you sleep in a bunkbed with a slanted matress?

do you live out of a backpack?

do you not have 10 minutes of privacy a day?

do you work the graveyard and then have to wake up the next day and work again without getting 7 hours of sleep?

does your nose just bleed because your so unhealthy? and your cuts and bruises just dont heal properly even after like 3 weeks?

welcome to my life..... it gets worse.....

:eek: i think its time to start a tt boy fund... everyone donate! thats just sad.....

rollings fun dude. im always down to roll joints or grits for people. i dont know why. its kind of like an art i take pride in.....

sneak, youll most likely love it when youre independent from your parents but youll dread it at the same time. good and bad aspects.... enjoy it while it lasts and take advantage when its over. just get your shit straight so youre not always relying on them!

word my son. i too always ask to skin up for ppl. u show of ur skills as it were

and yea, i do take advantage of it now.prolly to much...but i can see myself looking after myself well. i always been independant

Archived