Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you know times is rough when....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Nov 11, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

youre scraping your pipe and bong for resin hits, youre buying tomato paste for spaghetti sauce, youre making horchata style rice for breakfast, you cant afford to get to school because you dont have the bus fair of 2 60 to get to school, you havent paid your rent in a month and a half so you cant get your stove or your floor fixed and your electricity and phone are about to be turned off and disconnected, you cant afford to sleep, you cant afford to breathe, and you cant afford to jack off.... someone loan me a deuce.....

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

chin up kid

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

times ARE rough. not is, ARE.

and the real spaghetti secret is that spaghetti-os have way too much "sauce" anyway, so once you finish the bowl make some spaghetti or rice and just like, mix it around in the extra sauce for another meal. its good.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

:lol:

actually i sweated onions and garlic in some olive oil, made a tomato concassee, added some redwine, a dash of balsamic vinegar, some salt and pepper, basil, oregano, a little tobasco (cus im nasty like that), and parmesan and it turned out pretty damn good. ill keep the spaghettios in mind though....

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

im also a fan of the broke macaroni and cheese which basically consists of putting on a lot of shredded cheese and some butter and stirring it around and microwaving it enough to somewhat act as real mac and cheese.

6. jah

jah Elite Member

throw a little cream in there too if you have any...

shit freight, if youre going to be poor, learn how to spice up cheap food....

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

my favorite
    but with the shell macaroni not elbows

8. zen

zen New Jack

im all about this cheap japanese place in the city. beef-rice bowl, $3.80 plus they have free water, chilli sauce, soy, etc.

if your really broke, heres whatcha do for food. ask your folks for some cash, maybe 30 bucks, then buy a tube of caviar, or somthing expensive like that, then steal a couple of tubes while your at it. (must be the same product) go back there and gradually return the packets of caviar claiming it was junk (they wont know any way) and get store credit. viola free food.

9. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah, then i can add incarceration and deportation to my list of fucked up situations... thanx but no thanx. i forgot to mention im facing a potential lawsuit from my roommates psychotic ex bitch.....

10. zen

zen New Jack

hey it works for me.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

do you share one room with 6 people?
    do you not even have your own bathroom, therefore using a public one to shower in?
    do you make such a ridiculously low wage its about one third of minimum wage?
    do you sleep in a bunkbed with a slanted matress?
    do you live out of a backpack?
    do you not have 10 minutes of privacy a day?
    do you work the graveyard and then have to wake up the next day and work again without getting 7 hours of sleep?
    does your nose just bleed because your so unhealthy? and your cuts and bruises just dont heal properly even after like 3 weeks?

welcome to my life..... it gets worse.....

12. jah

jah Elite Member

:eek: i think its time to start a tt boy fund... everyone donate! thats just sad.....

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahah its been going on like this for like 4 months now.
    see you think its bad and someone you know has it worse.

14. jah

jah Elite Member

i shouldve guessed if youre smoking cigarettes with your ass....

15. sneak

sneak Guest

sheit.........boys keep those heads up. my god i realise how much my parents do for me