you know things are bad when..

InnerCityRebel

well last night at my weekly softball game things went from bad to worse in a matter of seconds.I'll make this short..

We are down one with no out and 2 on.One of our fasts guys ups up to hit.Bam he gets a hit and drives in 2 we are now up by one.But rounding first he hit the ground like a brick falling from the sky.He starts screaming before he even hit the ground.Ends up he either broke his ankle or tore ligaments.He could not move his leg without pain..

So we proceed to call 911 which after 15 or so minutes a firetruck shows up.Well they are,we have to put a splint on to reduce movement.They come back with a piece of A PIECE OF A CARDBOARD BOX!!!They used that to splint his leg till he got to the hospital..I hope to god i never break anything in L.A county..

After that and about 20 minutes of doing nothing and waiting the other team wants to finishing playing the game even though time had run out..damn ruthless bastards..oh yeah we won anyways//

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.