you know...i like drinking and everything...

boogie hands

.....but when i start turning into one of those people who are always red due to drinking im getting out this game. actually, once you start looking like a shitty sunburn you may as well just keep going because its probably too late for you anyway.

drinking is kind of overated anyway. whats not overated is waking up without a hangover.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "cirrhosis"

Horrors-Cirrhosis-lg.jpg

what the fuck? did this come from england? i bet it did. england is only second to japan in producing odd shit. if you dont believe me go shop for a birthday card next time youre over there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, I know people that have been drinking since their early twenties and I'm starting to see some negative effects cropping up.

It wasn't really so much a change in my looks as it was with my mental functioning that led me to want to chill out on my alcohol intake these past few years. I wish my ex would do the same but what do i care, she leads her own life now.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yeah, I know people that have been drinking since their early twenties and I'm starting to see some negative effects cropping up.

It wasn't really so much a change in my looks as it was with my netal functioing that led me to want to chill out on my alcohol intake these past few years. I wish ym ex would do the same but what do i care, she leads her own life now.

Take some Math classes, challenging your brain will help it get back on track.

Guest nutsonmychin!

the thing that kills me is waking up and feeling like shit for something you did. i fucking hate acting like an ass, so i really dont get that drunk anymore.

one thing i cant stand for an excuse is, "sorry, i was wasted". if you cant control your fucking stupid ass, dont get so wasted...

porkchop- taking her own advice.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I was actually thinking about taking a language course such as Japanese. Always wanted to learn the language so maybe now might be a good time...

I have noticed the more I am out of school the stupider I kind of felt (Damn you beer) Now I am going back to school and the gears have started turning again....Seriously, I think that your brain need that stimulis to keep you witty and sharp. (Someone Google this shit to see if its true.)

the thing that kills me is waking up and feeling like shit for something you did. i fucking hate acting like an ass, so i really dont get that drunk anymore.

one thing i cant stand for an excuse is, "sorry, i was wasted".

second. I'm THAT guy way too often, I actualy stopped drinking because of it, but that only lasted 5 days.

I have noticed the more I am out of school the stupider I kind of felt (Damn you beer) Now I am going back to school and the gears have started turning again....Seriously' date=' I think that your brain need that stimulis to keep you witty and sharp. (Someone Google this shit to see if its true.)[/quote']

I am giving serious thought to going back to community college and taking some classes for the hell of it even though i have a college degree. I have way too much time on my hands during the week and I need something other than beer, movies and the dread of an impending work day to keep me going.

.Seriously' date=' I think that your brain need that stimulis to keep you witty and sharp.[/quote']

I felt like this too. One of the ways i used to try and stimulate my brain was to go in metal heads and try to remember the names, ect. That and trying hard in school. I don't know if it worked, but i feel like i'm not a complete moron anymore.

thirded. my only gripe is that i've been a heavy drinker since I was 15 and sometimes wonder if I would have been any different if I'd layed off the booze untill i'd finished growing or whatever. And that i kindof look like shit alot of the time.

It wasn't really so much a change in my looks as it was with my mental functioning that led me to want to chill out on my alcohol intake these past few years. I wish my ex would do the same but what do i care, she leads her own life now.

You mention your ex alot...and I never did get those naked flicks I was promised