You have to sleep sometime.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i've spent a good chunk of time in sleep centers (i'm an imsomniac) and i've met folks who have gone years without sleep... not folks ya wanna hang out with... i'm sleep's number one fan...

thats dam near impossible... for years? psssssssshhhhhhh

impossible my ass... you get a little (sarcasm...) nutty, and you can get really sick... i went nine months without reaching the final stage of sleep, and i was sick almost the entire time and constantly tired- even after 12 hours of sleep... not reaching rem sleep is nothing compared to not sleeping at all, but it's close... peoples who don't sleep are fucking nut bars... and believe me, they're out there...

Guest uncle-boy

impossible my ass... you get a little (sarcasm...) nutty, and you can get really sick... i went nine months without reaching the final stage of sleep, and i was sick almost the entire time and constantly tired- even after 12 hours of sleep... not reaching rem sleep is nothing compared to not sleeping at all, but it's close... peoples who don't sleep are fucking nut bars... and believe me, they're out there...

damn that sucks.:(

its true tho, people can sleep, but with out reaching REM your brain doesnt get to rejuvinate so you feel like shit and get sick.

they did an experiment on dogs where they wouldnt let them reach the REM state when they slept. they fed the dogs and gave it water, but the dogs got sick and died.:(

i've spent a good chunk of time in sleep centers (i'm an imsomniac) and i've met folks who have gone years without sleep... not folks ya wanna hang out with... i'm sleep's number one fan...

i never have normal sleep, i always have wierd nightmares or fucked up evil dreams. anyway, what are sleep centers like? what goes on there? i think i need help.

sheeeeeeesh, i just couldnt imagine not sleeping for years. fuckkkk.

also: USHER: fuck off anywhere apart from here and take your commercial wannabe rnb singers name with you.

some lad that i went to school with used to sleep with his eyes open. very wierd. we went on this school trip and had to stay over night in some army barracks and he was on his top bunk with his eyes open all glazed and bloodshot fast asleep. my mate proceeded to take photographs using a flash really close to his eyes and it didn't wake him up.

Archived