you guys will prolly think ima lose but i have to say it

taco bell bomber

yo im scared to leave highschool..everything is perfect right now..my girlfriend is gonna have to go to college after hs..and im not..so long distince prolly wotn work and i love her alot..all my friends will prolly go to college..my best friends parents are movign to arizona after his senior year..which means he either quits school now and ghets a job so he can buy a house or he moves with them..i really dont want hs to end..the work sucks but other than that its fun..all younger kids on here..enjoy your fucking youth cause your gonna hate ur life after school is over..work work work and more work. fuck im depressed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I'm sorry to hear that, taco. High school ending does change a lot of things, but it's not all bad. If your girl isn't going too far away, you can always schedule no class on fridays and get three-day weekends. If it's further and the long distance doesn't work out, it'll all be alright one day. You just have to remember not to admit defeat, or you'll get trampled on. Start thinking now, what's gonna happen then. If people are leaving, make times to meet up. I went through the end of high school thing, and it's not as bad as I once thought it would be.

People change and friends aren't friendly anymore. Places change, the way you see the world changes. Just gotta roll with the punches, and make sure you live bigger than you thought you could

fuck . smash . move . yell . giddyup

well, regardless of how you feel life aint gonna stop for you. Just do what you can and try to get over. Maybe you'll dump your girlfriend and avoid getting killed by a car that would have hit you the next time you went to see her. Just roll with the punches (as horrible and cliched as that sounds) and you'll be fine...

Guest REMY-MARTIN

i thouroghly enjoyed not going to highschool...

well i went to a little bit..but decided i liked getting high better...and it was easier to do graffiti when not having to worry about school..

what did i miss?

proms...never went to one...ever:)

a gpa

jocks

what did i get?

ups

high

and a criminal record

where am i now

i make more than my stepsister who's still in college

i do recomend a ged..allthough the huge bank i worked for didnt require one.

so i guess my advice is just drop out and pretend you never went

Originally posted by REMY-MARTIN

i thouroghly enjoyed not going to highschool...

well i went to a little bit..but decided i liked getting high better...and it was easier to do graffiti when not having to worry about school..

what did i miss?

proms...never went to one...ever:)

a gpa

jocks

what did i get?

ups

high

and a criminal record

where am i now

i make more than my stepsister who's still in college

i do recomend a ged..allthough the huge bank i worked for didnt require one.

so i guess my advice is just drop out and pretend you never went

That's probably the worst advice I've ever heard in my life.

Guest REMY-MARTIN

actually...my step sister, whos older, made less than me after four years and took out shitloads of loans for grad school...so since my work will pay for me to go to school..and im not in debt even if she makes more ill still not be in debt..plus...i stand to make more than her with industry experience since i basically get paid to learn instead of paying to learn...plus why go to college until i know exactly what i want to invest my time in learning...id rather invest that time in throwing a artshow/hiphop show and make a few hund a put being a promoter on my resume.

HA

huh, ya know..I was really scared to leave high school too...

I mean cause after H.S. like what do you do? If you aren't going directly to college and you're not one of those kids that knows EXACTLY what they want to do its kind of a scary thought.

Leaving the 'up every morning at 6 to school all day home at 3' repetitive ass schedule which the school systems insist on dragging out for 13 fucking years...YOu're conditioned to go to school, you're also obligated (in my state anyway) and then its over and unless you have a plan they just toss you in the street.

But truth be told...its only now that you'll be scared, because tomorrow is a new day with new shit to do...once you graduate, you'll have a dope ass summer...after summer some opportunities will arise..and you'll just go on with that really grown up phrase called "THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

no way, you're not a loser

you're a sukka!

...kidding...

while i can't say good things for a long distance relationship (i know they can work, i've just never had good experiences with them... actually, i've had horrible experiences with them...), being out of high school is nothing but good... there is nowhere that you have to be... you can get a job and work it around your ideal schedule, you can go to college/community college, you can travel, you can slack... look at all the oppertunities that are going to open up to you. have fun, yer outta school!

time to grow up, dont cry about it think of it as a time to make alot of mistakes and learn!

school or not learning is fundamental.

college is great because it can be a big mess of girls drugs and parties and as long as you leave there knowing how to handle your shit your ok.

i want to go to college forever!

dont worry about friends and all that after highschool, if they are true friends they will stay in touch. i was just looking at my senior yearbook and was reading all the 'oh we'll stay in touch and hang out' scribblings and well ya know they are mostly bullshit. i hang out with very few people from highschool, actually i see more people who i didnt know from highschool that will come up to me and try to start a meaningless conversation, i didnt even know them or associate with them so why are they so friendly towards me now? sorry im rambling but my point would be...umm... dont try to live in your highschool past, it most likely wont get you far

Guest willy.wonka

get out of school!!!

when i first got out,i had a job,i sold bud,i had chicks lined up for me calling my name...i had a fan club of girls..im serious..i dont know why..maybe cause im soo different...

but then i started getting lazy,i didnt sell or do anything,then i moved out on my own..i was doing good,then i moved to another place,i was doing good,then i moved to another place...

thats where it all sucked....it was cool though..i was doing everything i wanted..being lazy,painting with my boys,getting stoned..going to art shows...well that trip was very inspiring.now i know what i want out of my "MATERIAL LIFE"....

now im back at my moms house wishin i was doing something besides saving the world...i will make it change...i always do.

hang in there homie..

good to see taco bell bomber is around....:)

Archived