you gets flushed

seeking

channel zero is pretty much anything goes, fine, ok, but anything doesnt have to mean 'everything.' if people dont start using a little more common sense when they post a new topic, im gonna start deleting em. bitch about how im a tyrant, whatever. blow me. this isnt a democracy. you can still post all the useless shit you want, but just make sure that its something more than 2 people will look at. it clogs up the boards, costs us more money and makes it really difficult to find shit that matters (like the simpsons quote thread for instance)...

thank you kindly...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

yeah, um, sorry about my ridiculous amount of topics recently. i was just super bored. i'll just stick to animal planet show reviews from now on.

Guest professor poopatronic

although come to think of it, i'm nowhere near as bad a willy wonka or restroom bomber. i have yet to even consider looking at one of their topics. at least mine are actually cool.

my topics arent bad...only few can agree with what I say...and i dont leave shit like

INSANE CLOWN POSSIE UP FOR DAYS..

I erase my topics if I see nobody takes intrest..or has everything bad to say..i know it clogs the page with over posting..

yes to seeking innocence..please do

why don't you get the administrators to stomp out all the geeks who insist on putting their funny little gif animations and cutesy pictures that are all nothing but failed attempts at being funny? really all they do is slow down people who are trying to load threads from slower connections. they're an eyesore, plus they're lame as forty hells. to whoevers putting those in ever thread: get a life, you're a geek. quit fucking making this place cornier than it already is! thank you.

Bump for seeking keeping this board tight and working well. You always catch shit, but you know just as well as anyone that the people dishing it out aren't worth the sketches they post.b

Bump for deleting the fuckers that sit here all day just to reply new topics with "FIRST!"

Bump for deleting/banning people with image signatures and ridiculous shit that slows everything down.....we don't all have rich parents to hook us up with T3 connections.

"if people dont start using a little more common sense...."-.S

...hahahahahahaha...yeah right!...and hell froze over and i saw a pig flying on the way to work...so maybe common sense will prevail...hahaha...im holding on to faith...i gotta say though, its about tyme man, its kinda gettin ridiculous, and its also the ghost of 12oz responsibility to the board...and maybe it will help to start flushing some shit out....but what i want to know is if you meant the simpsons was a bad thread or a good one?...rOe

im not trying to be some tyrant or anything. i realize this is just a stupid message board that matters nothing in the grand scheme of things. im also not trying to shit on anyones fun but jesus christ... since some people have no quality control, perhaps we should control it for them.

when i was gone for two months, i checked the board honestly, probably 5 times. it was like a blissful vacation. i didnt have to read my name being dragged through the mud, i didnt have to read about pink shirts (although i'll admit aeon, thats the first really funny shit you've done) or mexicans with muffins. i just painted and visited states from sea to shining sea. it was a nice change. but, now im back (atleast momentarily) in corporate hell and i get paid to sit around doing nothing.... its nice to see some of you again, frustrating and annoyin to see others. either way, quit with that first shit. 'homie dont play dat.'

and Restroom bomber, perhaps if you spent a little more time bombing restrooms, and less time talking about your balls, you might get somplace in life. your certainly not the first useless waste of fucking space this board has seen. you obviously havent heard about 'tease.'

Guest the heebie jeebies

shut it, ansiq, your not any better then anyone else on this board. matter of fact, your a lot worse with your knock off abstract style that you claim as your own. b ut whatever, boys will be boys and girls will be girls...

Guest Remi Martin

yeah but seeking is kinna funny, i wanna see him have it out with some toys!!!! yeah yeah yeah!!! or wait, i think i gave him shit for having it out with toys, my bad, go regulate some toys seeking....come on...do it.

Originally posted by the heebie jeebies:

shut it, ansiq, your not any better then anyone else on this board. matter of fact, your a lot worse with your knock off abstract style that you claim as your own. b ut whatever, boys will be boys and girls will be girls...

get the fuck outta here son, you niggaz are retarded. Everytime seeking says some shit 23 niggaz hop on his sac on some "Yo son, but you bite abstract styles from so and so" Come on b, that shit is corny, and tired, we ain't even talking about graff here and like a dick you gotta jump up and mention some irrelevant (and false) shit like that. You niggaz are mad pathetic on some real shit, go masturbate. Suckas.

MERODOGS

REGULATE

TMFHARMLB

Dude..All seeking is saying is that people should think before they start some topics lately...

People want reasons to come to 12oz....Some of the more later ones..Are just utterly retarded..Wonka..What do you do all day besides post!

Dont take it personally..This isnt "yeah ..this is the opportunity to attack homey innocence " time..

...point was made...most people have read it...if not-tuff shit theyll figure it out...take the high road and delete this, dont even close it...you can already smell where this is goin' again...and thats down the toilet...you wanna flush, then please start now....rOe

Guest platapie

can we get rid of this first thigny to i hate that people are doing that. it only started recently to it super gay.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

'and Restroom bomber, perhaps if you spent a little more time bombing restrooms, and less time talking about your balls, you might get somplace in life. your certainly not the first useless waste of fucking space this board has seen. you obviously havent heard about 'tease.'

whutwhut.you dont like my threads about sweaty ballsacks?at least people can relate to them.uhhmmppp...ohhh...i farted.

Archived