Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

You ever have a feeling that you're going to die?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Scrabble, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

Its not because of a dream, its not because your sick, its not because you are in some life threatening situation. But all of a sudden you think you will die soon...

Its going to be long and drawn out. Like I have a disease. From a problem i dont know i have yet. Im thinking hospital beds, and no pain. I dont know...Im not really taking it that seriously because i have had this kind of feeling once before, and im still alive.

Last time i thought i was going to get hit by a truck. A dark green truck, crossing the street by the park that's near the elementary school. Everytime i was over that way i would see 3 or 4 green trucks. But it would never happen. Probably because i was looking around all the time, and running across the street. And you feel kind of invincible because you already know how you will die, so you cant die any other way. Anyone else ever have this feeling? I know im not the only one, i better not be...that would mean i have some kind of problem...

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

ehhhh mine are more like i'll be driving somewhere, and start thinking "i wonder if this is what it feels like before all those people died." referring to all the relatively nameless people in every paper in every town who die in car accidents.....just going about their business when all of the right circumstances occured and they died. its along the same lines i guess.

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah, you have some kind of problem...but not because of this. I think everyday is my last day. I just know it's gonna be one of those fags i crossed when i was younger that is still ass hurt that is gonna kill me. So i speed and drink and drive and could care less cuz i know im gonna die from some one shooting me. Everyday I think about that shit.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

humanity can never come to grips w/ their own mortality... live the absurd life.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Sometimes I would rather be dead than wake up.

6. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

...Oh no!

7. ares

ares Member

I always used to think I was going to get shot in the back of the head walking around at night. That was back in the day, and Im sure the large population of crazy winos, drug dealers, and kids who thought they were hard didn't help.

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

every night before i go to sleep.
    nojoke.

9. bemflix

bemflix Senior Member

me too

sometimes i sit and plan for the worst in everything. that way if shit does jump off i have a plan. but nothing ever does.

but i'm ready if it does

10. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

It's weird, I have thoughts like that a lot of the time. Most of the time
    they're just farfetched.... but when shit does start happening and I put
    one together that makes good sense, I somehow feel better, like I could
    use it as an excuse to get away from the stress in my life.

No I am not suicidal, honestly the thought does not cross my mind at all
    because it is not an option. This is just the way it is.

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Back when I did meth every comedown felt like dying.

12. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Bingo.

I don't really get a 'I'm about to die' feeling, but in the back of my head somewhere I'm always waiting for that ambience of walking down the street to be shattered by a car losing conrol, skipping the curb at 70 and crushing me into a store front... which I'm cool with, if I do get taken out sporratically I want it to be completely chaotic. I HOPE TO GOD I DIE IN A SUDDEN ENGINE FAILURE PLANE CRASH. Lean back, plaster a smirk on my chin, recline and wait for impact. :dazed:

13. AevOne718

AevOne718 Junior Member

Hm... maybe you are all paranoid schizophrenics??

I dunno. Ive accepted that humans die just like animals do. THis is because humans are animals. Ego ego ego.

14. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Sometimes I get the feeling that I can't die.

15. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Humans that build pyramids are a little more advanced than your average animal.