Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you dont know what pain is.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Mar 11, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this morning i wake up at 6:32 am, with my mouth throbbing. i stumble down to the kitchen, fill a tshirt with ice, then head back up to the bathroom where i iced down the tooth, took a pair of pliers, and tried to remove it from my mouth. since i was afraid to 'damage' the tooth, i put a piece of cloth over the 'pinchers'. it was the right 'vampire' tooth, which if you'll take a moment to feel up above your gum line, it has the deepest roots of all your teeth, because its the 'cornerstone' of your mouth. it's been giving me problems since last july. unfortunitly, it would not come out. now it hurts worse.
    tomorrow i have a dentist apt at 3pm, but i dont have any money. im gonna try and get them to fix it, then im gonna run away. what are they gonna do, chase me?
    ive eaten 10 ibuprofen in the last 8 hours. its not really working for me.
    im trying to drink some soda, and every time i move my mouth to put the cup to my lips, i wince.
    i have the gayest teeth in the fucking world. i hate them.

just thought you guys should know that.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i tried to pull out a molar this summer... with my vice grips leatherman... my mouth wasn't having it and it hurt ten times worse for like 3 days... i just spent the entire time drunk and it all worked out...

4. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

--Try Some Codeine--

5. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

jeez seek... you and your teeth.

You'll look like this soon --> :D

6. Get a show booked in PR and my dad will do it for assorted drinking items, maybe even a homemade eyepatch. I'm serious, my dad is a dentist in downtown Bayamón (ghetto) and he very often gets paid in cake and plaintains and random shit by people who can't afford to pay cash. Do it on a Thursday and in addition to his monocular depth precision (he lost an eye when he was 13), you get his hangover jitters from getting smashed with us on Wednesday nights.

7. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

--Mam's Dad's Got The Teeth Pullin Steez--

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i have one dead tooth.

its blue

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

teeth can hurt like a bitch.

good luck.

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

for pain:smoke 2 fatties and call me in the morning!

the blunt doctor has spoken!

the tutorial review is soon, sorry,
    Ive been super busy man.
    If you still want it, I got it, dont fret!

11. TresOne

TresOne Member

Dentists are fucking crooks. The old crotchety bitch that i go to is about as useful as a monkey on acid. I had to get some teeth pulled a month ago, and in the process of taking them out, the old hag managed to cut my mouth up worse than kissing a girl with braces. When it came time to pay, i told her to fuck right off, and to hire some dependant help.

.. i have to go back for a clean in a few days..

:twitch:

12. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

--You Run For Nothing--

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

webs, yeah, i am still interested.
    which program is it again?

mams,
    if i had the money to fly to PR, id have the money to pay the dentist.
    but thanks for the offer. ill definitely keep it in mind. hell, if i find myself down there, ill bake him a cake just for having you, and you having the jesus potato.

14. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

can u imagine taking a raw piece of broken glass, and slicing it right across your achilles tendon? then after they sew it together, imagine having it snap apart again. and you guessed it, they sew it right back together. FUN TIMES

i cut my achilles tendon. TWICE.
    i think i have an idea what pain really is.

!

15. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

(((believe)))

Reason.

I was talking to a friend about it,
    and he mentioned q-base (sp).
    He used that for his synths, and
    reason for editing, adding sounds,
    and what not.