you dont give a $500 tip to the housekeeper

dignan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I beg to differ.

Originally posted by sae werd

that character is sick

.......The whole biting of the simpsons characters is played out,bust out your own original characters or bite some others from a different cartooon already DAMIT...it was coool when HYBRID did it and thats about it.

TRUE

Originally posted by angry orphan

con had those characters since as long as i remember... probably krude... now... if someone painted a simpson's character i would agree with you.. but that ish is old and classic in my book...

che

jerk

mber

super

TRUE....TRUE,CON can get away wit it but if any one else tried then they would be biting CON.....besides...i always liked that one he did where he made CON look like the CNN logo!

Guest HELEX

Re: I beg to differ.

Originally posted by joe

.......The whole biting of the simpsons characters is played out,bust out your own original characters or bite some others from a different cartooon already DAMIT...it was coool when HYBRID did it and thats about it.

I like seeing the simpson characters by(or in the middle) the con pieces.I have atleast 4 or 5 flicks of his freights like this and i know there is a hell of a lot more of them out there.Learn also has some pretty dope characters that are sick too!and the part about hybrid is like, well every body from mber to learn to on and on has used those bode characters and you didnt mention anything about that!

Re: Re: I beg to differ.

Originally posted by HELEX

I like seeing the simpson characters by(or in the middle) the con pieces.I have atleast 4 or 5 flicks of his freights like this and i know there is a hell of a lot more of them out there.Learn also has some pretty dope characters that are sick too!and the part about hybrid is like, well every body from mber to learn to on and on has used those bode characters and you didnt mention anything about that!

>>>>>......Ijust like seein ORIGINAL shit, not that TRENDY shit,and im sick of seein those bode characters too,let him do them...NOT YOU...anybody can look at something and paint it....thats carbon copy ass shit,snap out of that classic antique dinosaur ass shit,graff isnt what it used to be and never will be! be original.EXAMPLE:..BEN ONE..look at his characters,PARS,KING157,and LEARN..look at his,now thats what im talking about,O R I G I N A L...GET YOUR OWN STYLE...THATS WHAT SHITS ABOUT,I already said it was cool that CON did it you fukin NERDS.You gung hoe ass clowns take shit way too serious...IM so sorrry if i offended any of you soft creme filled TWINKS !:( :( :(

Guest crack is wack

i think anyone's pieces could be improved with the presence of bumble bee man or nelson muntz or any other characters on the show that shit is classic fuck trendy simpsons could be the new bode.... eat my shorts.