You Cheating Bitch!!!

Milton

So I can't sleep, I'm up watching cheaters and they always catch people cheating. It's sort of depressing. Anyway I thought I'd get 12oz's thoughts.

Have you ever cheated/been cheated on?

Would you ever do it again? What did you learn?

Was it worth it? Could you take somebody back who cheated.

I admit I have been both the cheater and the cheated on one. Both suck and if everything goes according to how I want it to I'll never be in either position again. Basically I think for me the reason I cheated, and probably looking back on it, the reason I was cheated on is because we were looking for two different things in the relationship, but instead of ending it, I took the easy way out. I remember thinking "I should just break up with her, I love her, but it's not going anywhere..." but instead I just went about my life as if we weren't together. I never got caught, but I almost wished I did. It was terrible. On the other side being cheated on sucks. I don't really know what else to say about that, when you realize that the person you love is with someone else its hard to put yourself out there again. It taught me to think rationally and not run into shit blindly. The signs were all there, I just refused to see them. I was young, what can I say. Also, the people who make it clear that they would "never ever cheat on somebody cause its the worst thing you can do" are usually lying. I would never take somebody back who cheated. Its "no forgive action." Sorry.

Discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have relationships so I couldn't say. On the topic of the show Cheaters, I saw the 30 or 40 best moments in reality shows and the host getting stabbed by one of the cheaters was in the single digits. From what I saw the host was an asshole though.

Don't listen to Mindless Self Indulgence while doing any activity that involves your brain. Just doesn't mix very well.

I once dated a girl in 8th grade for a week, she was in 9th grade. It was Thanksgiving break and I went away for 5 days. She was never home whenever I called and when I came back all these people were telling me she was making out with her ex-boyfriend who was a junior and a total big-guy freak (who also said he was going to stab me when he found out we were going out), so I dumped her. She denied it, and soon left to go to some boarding school. Cut to junior year of high school, she comes back to the school to graduate, and we become friends again, I ask her if she cheated on me way back when. Now I had asked her best friend at the time what had happened a year or so later and she had told me that this girl had hooked up with THREE different dudes aside from her ex-boyfriend in the five days I was gone back in 8th grade. She admitted it when I asked her about it four years later. Unbelievable. I probably still would have tried to bonk her but she had told me that during Christmas break that year (senior year) she had sex with about 7 different guys when she went down to Florida. Skank.

He got shanked?!?! Thats so funny. I hate that dude, cause hes around all these people that are pissed off and he's provoking them. Its too funny when they're in the hood and he's like "excuse me sir, what do you think about what you've done to destroy their marriage..." It's just begging to get beat up...

Yeah they were on the cheater's boat, and the host was saying shit like, "Don't you think about anyone but yourself?" and other degrading remarks. But apparently after the host recovered from the stabbing, he returned to hosting the show. Seems that guy had nothing to live for.

Originally posted by WhiteOx

are you sure he got stabbed?

i'm pretty sure i would have heard of that somehow! were they filming when this allegedly happened???

Yeah, they were videotaping the whole thing, even one of the commentators mocked them by saying something like, get help fast but keep filming. It was on VH1 so...

yeah he got stabbed .. my mate told me about it .. apparently he saw the footage..

on the topic of cheating ... I think it shows a real lack of substance... its sort of like copping out of a break up or copping out of a relationship... either that or you just don't care about the well being of others...

But with the first case I'de say we're all only human ... I don't know alot of people who havn't made mistakes at some point or another ... in the second case I don't want to know you ...

as for me .. been cheated on once like when I was 12 if that counts .. I didn't even care .. the relationship lasted a weekend... never cheated ... but ofcourse I've fucked up in other ways..

ok i ad drunk first off.so ther may be some typing errors..

Yes i have been cheated on and found out.i was read y to kill homeboy..

Second i have done the cheatiing and never got cuaght.I did it for 3 years..I was fuckin my ex while fuckin my cirrent lady at the time..

Third it also helps of you fuck ladioes tha t live out of state,,

Hope that makes sense..if i remember i will check in the morning

Originally posted by WhiteOx

i was going out with this totally gay bitch and i was fucking another girl...

fucked if i care or feel remorse..she was gay and i dumped her son afterward

However would never cheat on my current girl

Well I'm not trying to judge you or get in your business .. but from perspective I firstly, don't see why you even stuck around with that sub par girl in the first place and secondly don't see why you couldn't first cut it off with her then go and give the other girl some sexing. .. but hey .... its your life .. do your thing

Here's the thing. When I'm single, and I intend to be single I let women know it right away, that I'm not going to be with only them. It usally goes something like "I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." Her "thats okay, lets just see where things go." When what she means is "I want to be in a relationship, but I don't want to push you away and I'm sure I can change your mind." I don't feel bad about this, I'm honest, I tell her how things are, if she wants to go with that let her. Once I had just started seeing this girl and I ran into an ex who I thought I was still in love with. I was actually just jealous at how fast she moved on, but thats a topic for another show. Anyway, something in ex's eyes told me she wanted to sleep with me and I almost did. We were this close I tell you. But then I realized that the fact that she was going to sleep with me made her unattractive, I just wasn't jealous anymore. Anyway, I had rationalized the whole thing... It went something like "I told new girl I didn't want it to be more than just sex, and she pushed for the relationship while we were both drunk, and I don't know her well enough to fuck up the opportunity I have." whatever...

Milton: Over and Out...

Guest sneak

the only time ive been involved with cheating is being with someone who had a boyfriend at the time....

never will cheat, never been cheated on.

Hell yeah, it’s all about the girls with boyfriends. I like to see just how quick they turn (if they turn). As far as I’m concerned, I’m providing the poor guy with a service (that is, if he finds out), and especially myself, because I’m not gonna deal with that girl on much of any level if she just cheated on her man.

*edit – this goes for sometimes, though. Like if I can tell the girl is ‘bout it, know what I’m saying? I have more respect for people than I come off as having, generally.

Originally posted by azert

Yeah they were on the cheater's boat, and the host was saying shit like, "Don't you think about anyone but yourself?" and other degrading remarks. But apparently after the host recovered from the stabbing, he returned to hosting the show. Seems that guy had nothing to live for.

They have a new host, the stabbing victim said fuck it after that incident. I was routing the guy on when he shanked him, the host was such a little fuck.

Well, it's a shitty thing to deal with but it happens. It is an unatural thing to tie yourself to a single person in accordance with the laws and customs that have been propagenated by society.

We humans have an inherrant drive to breed much like the "lower" animals and whenever there is the opportunity to "mate" with an attractive or appealing member of the opposite sex, we will want to take advantage of that opportunity whether on a concious or unconcious level.

Other than that, i have nothing else to say on the topic of cheating

well...there's this coworker who has a boyfriend of two years (so far). we started liking each other. we did a few things behind his back. but we aren't really considered boyfriend/girlfriend. recently he's been getting jelly becasue she hangs out with me more than she does with him. not only that, he finally confronted me with a lot of F-words late last night. it's not my fault he ditches her to go fix cars.

i never thought i would so such a thing. i am such a bad person. oh well.

To my knowledge [or assumption] my last ex was probably cheating on me a bit. He lied about his coke habit, how could he not be lying about something else? And he used to tell me I was cheating on him all the time [made him look guilty.. and the answer is I wasnt cheating.]

Ive only done technical cheating: once, with another female; and it was just kissing. I was also barely into the relationship with the guy, and we were still confused on our definite current status.

Another time, most recent, while drunk at a friends I got with one. Nothing serious, hes one of my close friends so I told him where I drew the line. This two was also in the beginning of a relationship/before DEFINITE lines were drawn as to what was going on.

Would I cheat [or actually cheat] again? Shit, i dont know. I wish I could say no.. its not that Im not an honest person or that I like to fuck around like that, but shit happens sometimes. Lets just say if I got so serious in a relationship, Id be living with the person, and at that point I would NEVER cheat on him.

As far as getting back with a person who cheated? It depends on the case. If he was out at a club, drunk, etc, or lied to me where he was and fucked a chick, or continuously fucked a chick, hell no. If "i love you" was a phrase often used in our relationship and he cheated, hell no. If the relationship was new, shit happened btwn him and a girl friend of his, we could talk it out like cival human beings.

Archived