You cant not click this thread.

TrustyRusty

Well im back, at this stage you dont even know what the thread is about but i bet the "Yuppie mamma boy fag....i live in the ghetto and work hard for my shit" lines are already going through your head as you press the reply button. Go ahead. Im not really interested in your replys, im here to vent.

1- I am convinced i have some form of obsessive compulsive disorder, i arranged a 5 visit block with my psychologist and he seems to think nothing is wrong and that i'm fine. I didnt want even want to be prescribed any for antidepresents, I thought there might have been some activities i could have done to relax and be content with what i consider the rougher areas of my life. What do i mean? why do i think i have OCD? well here are some examples.

Firstly, my room has to be super clean all the time, vaccumed, spray and wiped.. clean sheets everything folded other wise i panic, just the other day we had people over and i was so tired and feel asleep to be woken up by butterflies in my stomach to clean my room, i was worried about it, i had to fold all my clothes and open the windows and spray air freshener, im like that with myself as well, i have to always be super clean. Hair shampooed and conditioned body washed ALL the time, even stupid little products i have to buy that i dont need like foot deoderant and over prised face washes and moisturisers, i will get paranoid and think i'm dirty if i go with out a shower, and it will bother me to a sence that i cant enjoy anything else as this is in the back of my mind, why do i care that my recycle bin on my computer has to always be empty? why? every file has to be in an appropriate folder or sub folder and resized, why does it bother me?

2-Im living with a roomate, and his paying the majority of the rent on his really nice appartment, i have finished, graduated and still no sign of employment. nothing, i have searched for jobs and nothing....5 years of school. what did this do for me? i worked my way through it to be working a charity job my dads friend gave me putting data into a computer, for $10 an hour im not even on the payroll. Weak! if it wasnt for the $5000 my uncle left before he died i wouldnt be able to live in this place, my parents still hate me and i havent talked to them in 3 months. i dont even have a car. feel sorry for me. what do i do at this point? well heres what i did. fuck your advice, i bought a ticket to an overseas country to try my luck, not bad for the early stages. idiot friends email me asking if i want to go out this weekend, its been a month and they havent noticed im not there, morons.

that is all.

resume doing what ever it was you were doing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived