1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

You can tell if a bitch is either a whore or a dignified woman by her eyes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheoHuxtable, Apr 15, 2004.

1. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable 12oz Senior Member

You can tell if a bitch is either a whore or a dignified woman by her eyes

Discussion started by TheoHuxtable - Apr 15, 2004

I noticed that you can tell if a girl is either a slut/ho, or a dignified female with self-respect by how she looks at you if she's attracted to you.

If a dignified woman with self-respect sees you and thinks you're good-looking, she will shift her eyes downwards, either to the right or to the left or straight down. In some cases she'll go as far as to turn her head in the opposite direction.

If a woman is a straight-up whore, and she has some sort of attraction to you she'll usually look at you with more of a wide-eyed stare. No shyness exists in her eyes compared to the dignified woman.

But it does vary in different degrees... some shift their eyes downward more than others, some look more than others, some do a little bit of shying and looking, etc... women are more complex than that.

But I personally believe all women have the freak deep down inside of them... it's just the dignified ones subconsciously set up strict "rules" and "guidelines" so to not be in touch with their inner-freak.

Just a word of advice to up-and-coming future pimps/players or future noble family men.

TheoHuxtable - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Apr 15, 2004

maybe we can eat a bowl of ramen together when i come to tokyo and discuss the molecular structure of sluts further

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

GucciCondom - Replied Apr 15, 2004

Or you can use the Panty/Cleavage rule.

Thong/G-string hanging all about, lots of cleavage, and she doesn't seem to try fixing whats being shown = Whore.

Same thing but she keeps pulling her pants up to hide the thong or pulling up her shirt to hide cleavage = Respectable with a little inner-freak.

Grandma Panties and Sweaters = Waiting for marriage to fuck.

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable - Replied Apr 15, 2004

True dat.

*I seen this chick at the airport in L.A.... she was wearing those low-waist jeans or whatever they call them where they ride low. The thing was she was wearing these tight jeans way low and her buttcrack was showing, and she wasn't even wearing a thong or anything. She didn't even try to fix it. She had to have known it was showing because obviously she had to have felt some air or something.

So also add "women who don't wear underwear and public and let everyone know it" -- they're sluts too.

5. TheoHuxtable

Yes, we must. Come, come Daniel-san... I will show you the way...

6. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

GucciCondom - Replied Apr 15, 2004

:lol: I pictured dude sayin this shit and laughed my ass off..Mr.Meyogi is my nigger.

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. hotshot

hotshot New Jack

hotshot - Replied Apr 15, 2004

my girlfriend must be a whore then. oh well, me too.:rolleyes:

hotshot - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. The Dude

The Dude 12oz Elite Member

The Dude - Replied Apr 15, 2004

where did you come up with this?

i know that if anyone (girl or guy) looks down a lot is a sign of low self esteem or shyness.

ok, with that being said, theres a whole bunch of girls with low self esteem, which become whores, but there a lot of confident girls with plenty of straight forwardness who can be pure as the driven snow.

point is, fuck it i lost my train of thought, since i havent gotten laid in a month.

The Dude - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw 12oz Member

Daddy Screw - Replied Apr 15, 2004

did you read this in some book or is it a pattern you've come to realise thru your vast experience with womenfolk?
    please add more info to validate this theoretical theory.

Daddy Screw - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. TheoHuxtable

It's a "pattern" of experience with women. But I can bet you'll find some books that support my experience

When a man is attracted to a woman, he usually is more straight foreward by gawking and looking directly at her. When a woman is attracted to a man, she usually looks the other way.

Plus I tested it out. I noticed all the women at my job in the military who are widely known to have a reputation of being a whore, look at guys more directly and wide-eyed. I get a sense of seduction in their eyes The eomen who seem to have self-respect, if they like you, unlike the slutty ones, usually try to avoid eye-contact... they don't want to get caught looking at you... of course until you talk to them and get to know them and they become comfortable with you.

But there are the undercover whores who act dignified or at least want you to think that but really are sluts on the down-low. I tested it with them at the club or whatever and they look at you directly as well, but not as much as the out-in-the-open sluts.

I'm rambling.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Apr 15, 2004

wow. you figured women out.

:crazy:

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 15, 2004

That’s the new style, didn’t you know?

They say I’m scarred, but I think I found my salvation. I watched that movie “A Walk To Remember” (Mandy Moore) the other day and I may believe in love again. Possibly.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik 12oz Senior Member

imported_dowmagik - Replied Apr 15, 2004

in my experiences its more easy to cut a chick with tats too

imported_dowmagik - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

SukiSukiNow - Replied Apr 15, 2004

I guess that makes this "BITCH" a dignified ho. You have women pegged. :confused:

SukiSukiNow - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. j

j Guest

j - Replied Apr 15, 2004

[​IMG]