You can tell if a bitch is either a whore or a dignified woman by her eyes

TheoHuxtable

I noticed that you can tell if a girl is either a slut/ho, or a dignified female with self-respect by how she looks at you if she's attracted to you.

If a dignified woman with self-respect sees you and thinks you're good-looking, she will shift her eyes downwards, either to the right or to the left or straight down. In some cases she'll go as far as to turn her head in the opposite direction.

If a woman is a straight-up whore, and she has some sort of attraction to you she'll usually look at you with more of a wide-eyed stare. No shyness exists in her eyes compared to the dignified woman.

But it does vary in different degrees... some shift their eyes downward more than others, some look more than others, some do a little bit of shying and looking, etc... women are more complex than that.

But I personally believe all women have the freak deep down inside of them... it's just the dignified ones subconsciously set up strict "rules" and "guidelines" so to not be in touch with their inner-freak.

Just a word of advice to up-and-coming future pimps/players or future noble family men.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Or you can use the Panty/Cleavage rule.

Thong/G-string hanging all about, lots of cleavage, and she doesn't seem to try fixing whats being shown = Whore.

Same thing but she keeps pulling her pants up to hide the thong or pulling up her shirt to hide cleavage = Respectable with a little inner-freak.

Grandma Panties and Sweaters = Waiting for marriage to fuck.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Or you can use the Panty/Cleavage rule.

Thong/G-string hanging all about, lots of cleavage, and she doesn't seem to try fixing whats being shown = Whore.

Same thing but she keeps pulling her pants up to hide the thong or pulling up her shirt to hide cleavage = Respectable with a little inner-freak.

Grandma Panties and Sweaters = Waiting for marriage to fuck.

True dat.

*I seen this chick at the airport in L.A.... she was wearing those low-waist jeans or whatever they call them where they ride low. The thing was she was wearing these tight jeans way low and her buttcrack was showing, and she wasn't even wearing a thong or anything. She didn't even try to fix it. She had to have known it was showing because obviously she had to have felt some air or something.

So also add "women who don't wear underwear and public and let everyone know it" -- they're sluts too.

where did you come up with this?

i know that if anyone (girl or guy) looks down a lot is a sign of low self esteem or shyness.

ok, with that being said, theres a whole bunch of girls with low self esteem, which become whores, but there a lot of confident girls with plenty of straight forwardness who can be pure as the driven snow.

point is, fuck it i lost my train of thought, since i havent gotten laid in a month.

Originally posted by BASF

did you read this in some book or is it a pattern you've come to realise thru your vast experience with womenfolk?

please add more info to validate this theoretical theory.

It's a "pattern" of experience with women. But I can bet you'll find some books that support my experience

When a man is attracted to a woman, he usually is more straight foreward by gawking and looking directly at her. When a woman is attracted to a man, she usually looks the other way.

Plus I tested it out. I noticed all the women at my job in the military who are widely known to have a reputation of being a whore, look at guys more directly and wide-eyed. I get a sense of seduction in their eyes The eomen who seem to have self-respect, if they like you, unlike the slutty ones, usually try to avoid eye-contact... they don't want to get caught looking at you... of course until you talk to them and get to know them and they become comfortable with you.

But there are the undercover whores who act dignified or at least want you to think that but really are sluts on the down-low. I tested it with them at the club or whatever and they look at you directly as well, but not as much as the out-in-the-open sluts.

I'm rambling.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

"women who don't wear underwear and public and let everyone know it" -- they're sluts too.

That’s the new style, didn’t you know?

They say I’m scarred, but I think I found my salvation. I watched that movie “A Walk To Remember” (Mandy Moore) the other day and I may believe in love again. Possibly.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

It's a "pattern" of experience with women. But I can bet you'll find some books that support my experience

When a man is attracted to a woman, he usually is more straight foreward by gawking and looking directly at her. When a woman is attracted to a man, she usually looks the other way.

Plus I tested it out. I noticed all the women at my job in the military who are widely known to have a reputation of being a whore, look at guys more directly and wide-eyed. I get a sense of seduction in their eyes The eomen who seem to have self-respect, if they like you, unlike the slutty ones, usually try to avoid eye-contact... they don't want to get caught looking at you... of course until you talk to them and get to know them and they become comfortable with you.

But there are the undercover whores who act dignified or at least want you to think that but really are sluts on the down-low. I tested it with them at the club or whatever and they look at you directly as well, but not as much as the out-in-the-open sluts.

I'm rambling.

you know i actually think you're right. it makes a lot of sense. if a girl was a complete whore she'd have no inhibitions and a manifestation of this may be that she's not shy in any kind of way, so she would stare as long as she wanted. the opposite of this is true for anti whores.

i will keep in mind however that assuming is the mother of all fuckups and only use this info in addition to real facts.

peace and a bottle of hair grease.

I'm sorry, but I can picture you staring at a woman you're attracted to with you mouth opened with a deer in the headlights look. Do you really find that it works well if you gawk at women you're attracted to? Maybe this just isn't my style, but I would think it would make them uncomfortable to have you staring and not talking. I don't know, maybe I'm just a sissy or something.

In the words of Ludacris "You needa quit callin' em hoes..."

i don't know about all that.

i would think if i woman looks at you, she knows what she wants and is confident enough to show interest. now if she comes up to you i think that's too much. i have a friend who does this and it bothers me, but looking at a guy i don't think indicates you are a whore. i'll look at a guy i think is attractive but not openly stare. if you spend your single life looking at the floor the only people who are gonna talk to you are the guys you don't necessarily want coming up to you.

please....

we all know the freaky women wear glasses and work at the library

and the prudes are the ones in bikinnis at the public pools.

ninja please

its wierd but i can just see it in there face and how they present themselves...u can just look at a girl and tell she sucks cock....and ill call it out to my boys too....like yea u see her over there she is a blowjob i can tell...and they always dont believe me...but 2blazzed knows

2blazzed/blowjob phsycic