You BLEW IT Iraq!

Smart

Iraq... baby.. um, we gotta have a talk... uh... sometimes people say 'it's not you, it's me' but... it's not us, it's you!

No... no... don't say anything. We gave you a chance, a BIG CHANCE! We disrupted your oppressive but stable government, we killed a bunch of people and we didn't even mind if y'all wanted to kill A FEW people too but this has just gone TOO FAR.

We feel you're just taking advantage of us. When you aren't building roadside bombs or planning suicide attacks you just lay around on the sofa or pray! America is OVER it! Bush tried and tried to help you but you acted like a spoiled brat!

Maybe one day we can be friends but don't call us for a while, it will just hurt us both. I think we're going to Afghanistan for a bit but I don't know how long we'll stay. We still want Cuban real estate pretty bad so maybe we can meet there one day... Oh Iraq! You had so much potential...

NO!.. don't...

I think we're gonna cry, don't look at us!

Um, it's probably gonna be hard to avoid each other socially, you know like at the UN or something but we think it's best that you don't talk to us too much... and don't go spreading a bunch of rumors because we'll hear them and know where they came from!

Well, we just ate a roofie and half a zanny bar so we're just gonna hang up now and try to cry ourselves to peace... take care of yourself... see you around...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...