You be the Judge...

Smart

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

smart isnt smart at all.

This position is pushed on me constantly, I realize it has to do with my name, but... Honestly, what do you think?

I'm asking EVERYONE who comes through here that has seen my posts and replies, do you honestly think I'm "not smart at all"?

you don't even have to reply, just vote please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Hell yeah, Smart is smart, Smart is also drunk most of the time so he's even smarter for being smart while drunk. He's also smart for not being a smartass, like not bragging about being smart, just being smart all the time and even smarter on the most unfortunate, random, and stupid ocassions...

Guest postaholic

youre smart, but not as much as you would like to think you are... think of a kid with a large lump of cancer growing on his brain, thats how i see you.

;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Would-be intellectuals is a weird and definatelly funny term, still i lost you there...However, the whole question is to easy,"is Smart smart?" hell yeah, I'd like to see the rest of us claiming our names...is tesseract a tesseract?:o

Guest willy.wonka

smart has been on point on a whole lot of things

smart..is on point..i remember makin a thread askin on how do they fund thier website...cause one week they kept talkin about how much money they pay to keep this site going and all we do is bitch and complain..

well i got one post in that thread..it read " no comment " and my thread was closed..

i thought of it as pure comedy..i thought it was genius.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Why the fuck is this poll still open, whereas the "Would you suck your own dick if you could" one was immediately closed? There's just no fairness around these parts. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived