You are the last

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nick5542

)everything ive ever wanted to do.

.drink for free

.hook my house up with the dopest hometheatre surround sound system

.dope furniture

.dope ride

.too much to even comprehend

(waiting for someone to say, crush the city:lol: :lol:

id do that, cop me a tank from the base, get alot of guns,(if in future speed geneticly create a fine ass bitch) and paint allot.

drive a lot and spend entirely too much time siphoning gas out of other cars

get a bunch of records i've been wanting to pick up for days, then be bummed that there's no electricity to run my record player

and i'd probably burn a lot of things... setting a whole city on fire seems like it would be a lot of fun... and it would be real time consuming, so it would delay my impending suicide...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

drive a lot and spend entirely too much time siphoning gas out of other cars

get a bunch of records i've been wanting to pick up for days, then be bummed that there's no electricity to run my record player

and i'd probably burn a lot of things... setting a whole city on fire seems like it would be a lot of fun... and it would be real time consuming, so it would delay my impending suicide...

there would be no one to produce new records.

i would blow endless amounts of shit up with anything i could find..set alot of fires and find some way creative way to kill myself after ive had all the fun i could take.

If you're the last person on earth there would obviously be some reason why. If it was a nuclear holocaust, then everything would be blown to shit. If it was a viral outbreak, then you probably couldn't even step outside. So if I was the last person alive, I'd probably starve to death and die.....

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

there would be no one to produce new records.

90% of the records i'm interested in were pressed at least 10 years ago...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

If you're the last person on earth there would obviously be some reason why. If it was a nuclear holocaust, then everything would be blown to shit. If it was a viral outbreak, then you probably couldn't even step outside. So if I was the last person alive, I'd probably starve to death and die.....

yes, but if you hunted down and killed every single person on earth there'd be nothing to worry about right?

I think after 5 minutes of trying to find someone i'd probally get really bored and start drinking like I normally do....then procede to do anything I wanted....crash cars into random things blah blah...I wouldnt want to blow too much up because i'd still like power wherever I lived.

after i was done flippin the fuck out....

get naked and walk around....paint a few things....break stuff...definitely break stuff....naked.....and probably get something to eat...some thing reeeally expensive and exotic....naked.....and then i would probably blow a building up or something....steal a car and drive around drinking all day...naked.....steal the metro trains to get around...naked...steal an airplane...naked....find the last woman on earth and make some of the last children on earth....if shes not a bitch....naked....break into a best buy...put on some funky ass music reeeeeeeeally fuckin loud and start dancing till i can t dance no more like drunken naked fool.....yeeeeaah!!!

Archived