YOU ARE A TOY IF....

dkaeoner

IF YOU DO ANY OF THE BELOW THINGS AND THOUGHT IT IS OK, THEN YOU ARE A TOY...

if you ... Left all your empty cans of paint (with fingerprints) on the ground just below your illegal piece, throwup etc,

if you ... Post pictures of your work on a facebook, youtube, myspace or any other social network account - with the account being UNDER YOUR REAL NAME!!,

if you ... Reply to peoples comments on your network account with answers such as: yes, I did it at 2am and it's under so and so bridge at this end of the city...,

if you ... Start doing graffiti, and after a few months or 1 year, you think you are the shit and either, a: challenge the other people who have been in it for years by saying shit, going over their work, writing wak crap near their shit or just having some stupid ego about your shit - remember ESPO (Philadelphia) has the best explanation for you kid: YOU SUCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !!!! - translation = you will find out from others if you are even worth mentioning, it's not you who decides if you are good or not!

if you ... Put ''King'' or little crowns above your piece or tags is the dumbest thing you can do if you are new in the game,

if you ... Dont know or don't acknowledge the history in your area or the people who have been in it in your area for much longer and by acting like you the main cat in the game now,

if you ... use a spray can to write your name on the floor in the huge hardware chain store right in front of the camera,

if you ... get all of your paint, caps or graff supplies from the internet using mommys and daddys credit card,

if you ... dont know shit about what commercial aerosol products you can rack caps from to work on commercial paints,

if you ... been in the game for 2-5 years and think your'e offcially still not toy, think again kid!!!!,

if you ... only paint once a month or less, .... GIVE UP! - you're wasting your time and moms / dads money,

if you ... cap, cross out other people who are real writers or been in it much longer than you just to be spoken about or to make a quick name for yourself,

if you ... only know graff terminology because a: you ''googled it'' or b: you read it in a graff book / magazine,

if you ... refer to a piece or throwup etc. as a ''tag'' of ''bomb'',

if you ... only do alot of graff now because you use graffiti paint such as: Montana (Spanish and German), Molotow / Belton, Ironlak, Sabotaz, Clash etc. etc. and can't do an ill peice or go bombing using normal commercial ''hardware store'' paint,

if you ... have a few nice sketches, yet fail to ever go out and paint any of it - the following is very cliche but it has to be said: PAPER DOESN'T COUNT!!

if you ... ever went on to youtube and typed: how to do graffiti, how to draw graffiti, graffiti tutorial etc etc.,

if you ... were inspired / started because of a TV game called ''MARK ECKO'S GETTING UP'' <<< this one should be in first place!!! ha ha fukkin toys!!,

if you ... have visited websites, groups, blogs and youtube that you learned or searched how to make home made inks, markers, stickers etc. etc, yet still ask moms and pops for their credit card and order shit from some internet site or go into your local graff store and buy some shit that you could have made yourself!!,

if you ... tag on private property, religious structures / buildings etc - (usually done so that your shit is shown in the local newspaper) - quick gay fame!!

:cool:

FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE!!!!

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if

1 you thought DKae was an original name

2 if you worry about what others do instead of getting your (c'mon man let's be honest here it's crap) shit sorted out yourself!!!

3 if you post up stuff like this preaching.

I think doing all of it is okay as long as I'm not doing it.

Game needs all sorts...... except holier than thou cunts like yourself:eek:

if you buy all your paint

if you pay someone to throw you up

if you pay another writer to bomb with you

if you car bomb

if you cab bomb

if you go out of your friends house take one tag and be out

if you ask for permission and then make and "illegal" bomb

if you dont have more tags that throwups and more throwups than fillins

if you dont bomb/bombed a lot

• Like 1

lol @ n8galicia. & Dr. Dose is right. better 2 be 'actually' known if ur a toy or not den be judged juss like dat cuz u did 'dis or dat'. but den again,,dkaeoner is right. some of 'em is juss pretty much common sense. su-im u really shouldn't be doin <:/ get better at it.

if you ... get all of your paint, caps or graff supplies from the internet using mommys and daddys credit card:: some ppl don't have money & dey probly juss really wanna get it right away cuz dey love bombin/piecin. unless if ur justa rich ass snobby person dat juss poses it & don't really have da love of bombin/piecin & juss trynna get attention,,den dat's a whole different story.

if you ... dont know shit about what commercial aerosol products you can rack caps from to work on commercial paints:: i don't really think u gotta know every single bit of a famous writer's products. juss gotta know da meanin of graffiti & what it's all about. pretty much it. & see if u love it or not.

if you ... have a few nice sketches, yet fail to ever go out and paint any of it - the following is very cliche but it has to be said: PAPER DOESN'T COUNT!!:: dude. I got drawn up pieces in my book & haven't really put it out on da streets cuz i kNOw i aint really ready 4 dat kinna step. i'm still a bit of a newbie but i know quite a fuckin bit of graffiti. & some writer's 2.

if you ... ever went on to youtube and typed: how to do graffiti, how to draw graffiti, graffiti tutorial etc etc.,:: maybe somebody juss really wanna know how 2 do it. u juss can't really know it juss like -dat-. gotta learn about it in SOME waY. it's like,,how ElSE r dey supposeta know?? esp if some1 doesn't know anybody else dat graffitis,,den dey gotta learn it SOME waY!!

if you ... have visited websites, groups, blogs and youtube that you learned or searched how to make home made inks, markers, stickers etc. etc, yet still ask moms and pops for their credit card and order shit from some internet site or go into your local graff store and buy some shit that you could have made yourself!!:: maybe somebody juss really wanna know howta make der own ink. i don't see any harm 2 dat. but den again it would be pretty fuckin awesome if somebody got some ink den do some experiment w/it.

if you ... tag on private property, religious structures / buildings etc - (usually done so that your shit is shown in the local newspaper) - quick gay fame!!:: 4rm what -i- see,,i think dat's a big ass fuckin risk 2 do su-im like dat & i would give respect 2 whoever did su-im like dat cuz dat's pretty damn crazy 2 do su-im like dat!!

so yeah. dis is pretty much MY point of view on some of doze things. i aint sayin i'm right,,dis is juss MY opinion. so yeah. disagree w/me,,whatever. idc. juss MY opinion & dat's it. srry 4 da long reply. my baaadd.

In human anatomy, the perineum is generally defined as the surface region in both males and females between the pubic symphysis and the coccyx. The perineum is the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs. It is a diamond-shaped area on the inferior surface of the trunk which includes the anus and, in females, the vagina.[1] Its definition varies: it can refer to only the superficial structures in this region, or it can be used to include both superficial and deep structures. It is an erogenous zone for both males and females. Perineal tears and episiotomy often occur in childbirth with first time deliveries, but the risk of these injuries can be reduced by preparing the perineum, e.g. through massage.

The perineum corresponds to the outlet of the pelvis.

The anogenital distance is a measure of the distance between the anus and the base of the penis. Studies show that the human perineum is twice as long in males as in females.[2] Measuring the anogenital distance in neonatal humans has been suggested as a noninvasive method to determine male feminisation and thereby predict neonatal and adult reproductive disorders.[3]

if

2 if you worry about what others do instead of getting your (c'mon man let's be honest here it's crap) shit sorted out yourself!!!

3 if you post up stuff like this preaching.

I think doing all of it is okay as long as I'm not doing it.

Game needs all sorts...... except holier than thou cunts like yourself:eek:

haven't seen DKAE up in my city sooooo i'm not bitin shit. props to DECAY tho dude can snap. n i'm not preachin, i found this online and thought it was funny, thought i'd share it.

if you ... make threads on 12oz tryna telling everyone who's a toy instead of getting respect

^ this

if

^ this too

haven't seen DKAE up in my city sooooo i'm not bitin shit. props to DECAY tho dude can snap. n i'm not preachin, i found this online and thought it was funny, thought i'd share it.

guaranteed theres a freight writer or something out in america who writes dkae, much better than you do. its a pretty lame word to begin with i guess.

and also, where'd you find it online, looks like you wrote it.

i'll add a couple more

you are a toy

if you care too much about the rules and regulations about graffiti

if you listen to and regurgitate other peoples opinions just because they are older

if you try to make yourself look better by pointing out how bad everyone else is.