You americans ruin yet another good thing.

El Producto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, just like jazz, rock n roll, blue jeans, soda, guns, hamburgers and graffiti

americans have ruined it again

:rolleyes:

takin over.

end the hate and get over it.

..i'll agree though, american entertainment needs to stop fucking up foreign movies and tv..

Originally posted by El Producto@Mar 25 2005, 07:27 PM

another reason for me to hate america. you killed one of my favourite TV programmes. thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/theoffice

nice spelling of program euro fag...*

*by the way i do agree with you...but i think im spoiled by the bbc version...but if you look at from a ''what the fuck else is on the american boob tube" perspective youll be much happier...at least theres no laugh track

Guest sneak

the office was never good anyway.

its true, the americans do tend to put their own twist on things..

we gave you john lennon, and you shot him.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by boogie hands@Mar 25 2005, 09:12 PM

european hip-hop....shush now.

i literally spluttered my drink over the screen at this.

go listen to some uk hip hop, where people dont constantly talk about the same old bitches-cars-guns routine.

shush now.

Originally posted by sneak@Mar 25 2005, 04:32 PM

go listen to some uk hip hop, where people dont constantly talk about the same old bitches-cars-guns routine.

shush now.

As much fun as listening to some cockney rhyme about playing football in his nan's yard is, I think I'll pass....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Mar 26 2005, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Mar 26 2005, 12:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Mar 25 2005, 04:32 PM

shush now.

As much fun as listening to some cockney rhyme about playing football in his nan's yard is, I think I'll pass....

[/b]

people are still not realising the talent that uk hip hop has i see.

shame.

anyway, back on topic. look at the idiot trying to take david brents place. hahahaha. i cant believe it. david brent is THEE MAN. nothing comes close.

Originally posted by El Producto@Mar 25 2005, 04:52 PM

at the idiot trying to take david brents place. hahahaha. i cant believe it. david brent is THEE MAN. nothing comes close.

I'm sorry, but that is Steve Carell, and regardless of the fact that he is on a crappy show, he is THEE MAN.

Now watch yourself, young one.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Mar 26 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Mar 26 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Mar 25 2005, 04:52 PM

at the idiot trying to take david brents place. hahahaha. i cant believe it. david brent is THEE MAN. nothing comes close.

I'm sorry, but that is Steve Carell, and regardless of the fact that he is on a crappy show, he is THEE MAN.

Now watch yourself, young one.....

[/b]

judging from what ive seen in this clip, hes a cock for ruining a classic.

Originally posted by El Producto+Mar 25 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Mar 25 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boogie hands@Mar 25 2005, 10:09 PM

its the same fucking script!

no its not.

and about the "americans ruin everything" thing, i was kinda joking. but i hate america nowadays. however, i love new york.

[/b]

script was not quite the word i was looking for. the general scenarios and gags are along the same lines (objects in jello, the firing joke, companys merging, etc.) which a) makes it kind of lame b) and forces steve carell to do bits that were written for ricky gervais.

and dont worry, i dont really care. i just wanted to throw in a jab at euro hip-hop because i like making fun of euro hip hop.

Yeah it is pretty much the same script. If you're comparing it to the BBC original, don't. It's pointless. I see it as a good thing for US television. Though it can't hold a candle to the original, compared to the rest of the crap on american TV its golden.

And I definitely had a few laughs.