Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you americans prefer what over sex ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Dec 1, 2003.

1. krie

krie Guest

+ link +

Men prefer cuddles to sex: study
    From correspondents in Washington
    December 1, 2003

HOLDING hands and cuddling are rated more highly than sex by the average American guy, a new survey claimed today.

The survey found 31 per cent of respondents believed "emotional intimacy" was what American men most wanted in a romantic liaison.

A lower number of respondents, 23 per cent, said sex was a man's number one priority in taking a hot date out for a candle-lit dinner.

"Good times" ranked third, supported by 17 per cent of those surveyed.

Just two per cent of those polled said gold-digging propelled men into showering a woman with flowers and chocolates.

However, more women than men believed male suitors sought "trophy dates".

"The survey shows the disconnect between men and women on intimacy issues. While both men and women rank emotional intimacy first, far more women believe that sex is a man's top priority in a relationship," said Sean Murphy, author of The Spirit Man and the survey sponsor.

In a breakdown between men and women, 35 per cent of men and 28 per cent of women placed emotional intimacy as the highest male relationship priority. However, 19 per cent of men and 27 per cent of women ranked sex as most important to men in a relationship.

"Women don't give men a lot of credit in terms of emotional intimacy," Mr Murphy said.

The poll by national research firm Synovate questioned 1000 adults between November 21 and 23. The survey has a five per cent margin of error.

Agence France-Presse

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

What do i like better than sex? Asian chicks doing it with one another. initimacy comes in at a close third.

3. hottnickels

hottnickels Junior Member

:nope:

what is the world comin to?

4. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

holding hands and cuddling are cool, before and after sex, not as a replacment. physical and emotional intimacy are inextricably linked for me.

5. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

6. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

we like shooting australians in the face better than sex.

there. i solved it.

pardon my czarcasm

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

most definitely.

8. krie

krie Guest

ZeeZee has ruined Australian reputation for ever..

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i think the melbourne thread should be deleted and all people on it banned. i don't know how they did it, but every retard in australia wound up on there.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>I think that study was conducted by men lying to get them closer to sex. "Aw honey. You are so cute. You'd rather hold hands than have sex. Let's go have sex." These are the genius among us.</span>

11. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I like my orgasmatron more than sex.

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

What do you think the 17 percent that said "good times" meant. It wasn't parcheesee.

DIP SIZZLE FER SHIZZLE

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

14. krie

krie Guest

i think this kids got it right..

15. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

don't forget to ban IVO AVM KILLERS.

ugh. 98% of the aussies here are annoying bitch nigga faces.

so anyway, cuddling gets the thumbs up, but it gets the thumbs down as a replacement for sex.