You all are amazing

stkkts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Believe me, I have nothing to be cocky about. I guess it's alright for drawings, but seeing what some other people are doing, I realize how amatuerish my stuff is. As soon as I get pictures of all my work, I will definately post it.

Its not so much everybody's paranoid your a cop, more that your going to get flamed for sounding dumb.

If you want to get better, practice all the time. Don't bite, or try really wild peices. Keep it really simple for a good year, and work it from there.

Originally posted by stkkts

I have some work in my book I am going to have to take pictures of, and upload, but after looking through some of these threads, I am going to get absolutely shit on. Where the hell do you learn this?

i honestly wouldnt worry about it. 90% of the shit kids post all look essentially the same. theyll bash your letters, connections, whatever else just cause youre not doing the same shit as everyone else.

just come up with some fresh shit that YOU like and fuck what everyone else says.

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: You all are amazing

Originally posted by ladykiller

i honestly wouldnt worry about it. 90% of the shit kids post all look essentially the same. theyll bash your letters, connections, whatever else just cause youre not doing the same shit as everyone else.

just come up with some fresh shit that YOU like and fuck what everyone else says.

Thank You....

Archived