Yors

Guest curse

This is probably nothing, but what is up with yors? Is he still in NY or wherever? We got this person in town that we were battling with, and he called himself yors. He came out of fucking nowhere and tore some shit up. His style was ill and crisp as fuck. Every time we'd put something up, there would be 10 new things that he did. My bro ran into him under a bridge once, and the crazy fucker went ballistic. It may not sound like muck, but that aint the type of person that comes from my town, this fucker was crazy. Anyways just wondering where this dude is, and if there is any link between the two. Probably not but...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the yors i know is a writer from austria, his real name is slovak van trivent-hjessuiromano. he works in a german bikini factory, and makes trips to america on his free time. i think.

the yors i know is not to play with. She is an animal. She will lure you in with her heart and break it..and then make you run your paint. She sometimes is even a He....scary scary scary..but from what i understand, mangle had it all right, except the He part...since Yors is mostly a she but sometimes a He... wierd huh?

nastyskankmelons.

Originally posted by Mangle

the yors i know is a writer from austria, his real name is slovak van trivent-hjessuiromano. he works in a german bikini factory, and makes trips to america on his free time. i think.

No no no you got it all wrong. He works at the Swiss Bikini factory, (He got transferred.)

the YORS i know is about as homosexual as they come...has hair from head to toe...i dont know anything about a foreign bikini factory..but i do know that he has been selling his body throughout the trucking circuit for quite some time now..

the yors i know got no game, tries to spit in french an just winds up kissing ugly girls outside the bathroom while a brother like the R is simultainiously failing miserably with a certain small breasted bilingual hooker/waitress.... better luck next year...

Archived