York/Harrisburg PA

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAH.THIS AINT ACCEPTABLE.DONT SHOW ALL THIS OLD THINGS.AND SHOW THE ILLEGALS.GIMME SOME CLR, SIAR, FEPT, NUT, AND KRZ.THERE IS TONS OF NEW SHIT YOU ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONING.CYCLE WAS HERE DID U SEE HIS STUFF IN THE YARDS?YOU HAVE TO POST THIS SHIT, GET THE RAW ON HERE.PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THEY WORK IN ON THIS CITY AND IT NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED, SERIOUSLY.THE DIMISE LSD THC PHASE IS OVER NOW ITS MORE CATS OUT PUTTING IN WORK.DIMISE DONT EVEN PAINT NO MORE! DID U SEE THE HUGE NUT CAPONE CLR WALL ON WALNUT THAT GOT TORN DOWN? THAT WAS CLASSIC.IF I HAD A SCANNER I WOULD POST THE REAL SHIT IN HARRISBURG. THE TRUCKS THE ROOFS THE ETCH THE HIGHWAYS THE YARDS THE CLIFFS EVERYTHING..THERE IS SO MUCH BOMBS HERE AND THEY NEED TO BE RECOGNIZED..PROPS TO CLEER SIAR FEPT KRZ DIMISE, AND THE OLD SCHOOL HEADS, ARME SHOP SARE NET NES KER..PEACE.

NUT 1.

SCA.

DTC.

CYS.

HARRISBURG.

• 10 months later...

harrisburg

for reals wheres all the NUT, KRZ, SIN, FEPT, SIAR, JOCE, CYCLE, get some flics of that straight crushing up in here. wheres some of that CLR/ fept battle? wheres that siar/ kraze battle. show me some rooftops from the hill. show the big boy. on everything mfk needs to go rack a scanner or a digital cause i miss the burg. CROOK MFK WCM GMC.

sup sin i know youll see this

Guest YinzerXpress

net!!!!! that dude fucking was up as hell in pittsburgh a couple years ago.

they tore down this building and there was a net piece that was old as fuck right there it was ill.

1: i always thought "da burg" was a reference to the actual BURGH. harrisburg, my friends, is not "da burg". maybe h-town or somethign like that, but we all know what people mean when they say "the burgh"

2: that being said, i actually dig harrisburg for developing a scene in the middle of nowhere. i had to pass through that town a 1000 times, living in both philly and pittsburgh. i think there more graff in harrisburg than in scranton/wilkes-barre and erie....which is dope. however, all i ever really saw that was any good was arme/nes. i did see a few "net" fillins, who was from pittsburgh, which you posted..cool. however, i know AGENT from philly also bombed a little out there. i was hoping to see some of that. also what about SOE bcj? nothing?

3: why in the world there needed to be "zoomed in" shot of that horrid "neo" roof is beyond me.

Re: harrisburg pa

Nothing better then small town graffiti

Not trying to dis but, there is an NES crew in my town and some how the phrase "Real writers burn walls" reminds me od something they would put up. Made me laugh

Archived