yoooo..... this is CRAZY!

duh-rye-won

yo, my boy just forwarded this to me. i never do this shit, but this one is fucked up! dude, what the fuck... don't scroll down fast and cheat. do it proper. -iquitsky

I never forward dumb crap, but this is nuts.....or i am.....

Okay, this is just weird. I'd like to know what cognitive process is at work in this one! This test determines human thought patterns. Humans fall into 1 of 2 percentiles: 98% or 2%. 98% think alike, and the remaining 2% stray from the norm.

Here's the test:

Just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one. You do not need to write or remember the answers, just do it

using your mind.

You'll be surprised by the results...

Ready,

Go....

15+6

3+56

89+2

12+53

75+26

25+52

63+32

Come on, one more...

123+5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A TOOL AND A COLOR!

Scroll further to the bottom...

A bit more...

You have just thought about a red hammer, haven't you????

If this is not the case, you are among 2% of people who have a "different" if not "abnormal" mind. 98% of those tested would answer a "red hammer" while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.

Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2% and send it to everyone, including the person that sent it to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by villain

wow i feel special! :crazy: thanks!

i said blue wrench!

Haha....

Hey iquit... what does your devil worshipping ass do for a living in china? just curious. It's funny as fuck seein these two hardcore whiteboys in china.... :lol:

i got a design job in hong kong. who's the other hardcore whiteboy in china? there's only room for one honkey kong hardcore champ, and it's definitely me.

Ahh... cool design... So you speak mandarin or cantonese or something? Or you just show them pretty pictures and nod your head and smile :)

I coulda swore you were hangin out with a big ass gorilla lookin motherfucker... Wasn't he in that pic bein all shy with the ladies?

Alright chimp champ.

Originally posted by villain

Ahh... cool design... So you speak mandarin or cantonese or something? Or you just show them pretty pictures and nod your head and smile :)

I coulda swore you were hangin out with a big ass gorilla lookin motherfucker... Wasn't he in that pic bein all shy with the ladies?

Alright chimp champ.

lots of chinese in HK speak a little to a lot of english.

my girlfriend barely speaks english, so yeah, i'm getting better with my cantonese.

the big gorilla is my boy from new york. he's no honkey tho, puerto rican. he came to visit over xmas. and he wasn't bein shy with the ladies. that pic was takin 5 seconds befroe he asked them if they wanted to love him long time. then he lifted up his shirt and pinched his nipples.:lol: