YOGA

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

anyone?

been rocking it on the daily for about a month now. pretty hot shit. clears your head, and helps your body in a ton of ways..

or maybe its basically line dancing for gay hippies. whatever. i give it the thumbs up.

and only because i havent made a thread in a while....

lets discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

haha, the drawings of the guy doing the sun salutes on that site are hilarious. for something thats supposed to help out your spine, that guy sure has some fucked up posture.

tease, yoga loves you too, but it thinks you should see other people. you just arent satisfying it....you know. intimately. sorry.

I go to a class once a week. I used to run for exercise, but I am lazy and I like to watch The Simpsons with my dinner.

Basically, you use your own weight for the exercises, and your sweat will drip like a leaky faucet. I find it more fun and way more affective than the gym since there is an instructor guiding you the whole time. It's like having a personal trainer. Sometimes the instructor does spit out cheesy spiritual stuff, but being sore for 2-3 days afterwards you know it's working....

Guest im not witty

hmm. i rarely get sore afterwards. in fact i find that i can do other exercise type stuff like crunches and weight curls that would normally leave me sore and stiff, but the yoga prevents it. regardless, go healthy shit. *lights cigarette, cracks open beer*

Guest im not witty

stretchin and smokin. practically hand in hand. its all about the breathing so you might have trouble at first or something. but if anything yogas good for smokers. i dont know. hasnt stopped me

My parents are hardcore into yoga. They have certificates from the mahareshi or whatever the hell they're called, they have their own setup in the living room. I've walked in on them doing it, meditation and scented candles (YES, it was yoga). Awk-ward......

BOO!

Originally posted by im not witty

or maybe its basically line dancing for gay hippies.

exactly. I live in an area with many yoga studios

and I swear it's now an esthetic decision people make.

The yoga types are easier to spot than the hiphop kids.

They all have capri pants, sneaker-slippers, yoga mats rolled on their backs.....

and the 'alternative lifestyle' thing in full effect.

yoga? pft. nah.

i went boxing one time, well not boxing a person but hitting the boxing bag and that shit clears my mind.

i also have an appointment for the acupuncturist to clear my mind.

that and riding my fixed. nothing can beat the wind and just riding.

Yoga and Sex

I don't know about sucking your own dick, but it sure help me give head in some crazy positions.

Yoga made me pretty flexible and able to hold a postion for a looooooooooong time. It certainly improved my sex life and kept me serene.

I stopped doing it though. Sex is just so much funner.

Archived