Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOGA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by im not witty, Apr 6, 2004.

1. im not witty

im not witty Guest

anyone?

been rocking it on the daily for about a month now. pretty hot shit. clears your head, and helps your body in a ton of ways..

or maybe its basically line dancing for gay hippies. whatever. i give it the thumbs up.

and only because i havent made a thread in a while....
    lets discuss.

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i've heard that with serious commitment to flexibilty excercises you can suck on your own penis. i started getting into yoga, but once i found a girlfriend i didn't see the point.

3. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

I don't do it, but I'm down with it.
    Here's what my new favorite site has to say about it:
    YOGA

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

[sarcasm] i love yoga! [/sarcasm]

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

haha, the drawings of the guy doing the sun salutes on that site are hilarious. for something thats supposed to help out your spine, that guy sure has some fucked up posture.

tease, yoga loves you too, but it thinks you should see other people. you just arent satisfying it....you know. intimately. sorry.

6. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

I go to a class once a week. I used to run for exercise, but I am lazy and I like to watch The Simpsons with my dinner.

Basically, you use your own weight for the exercises, and your sweat will drip like a leaky faucet. I find it more fun and way more affective than the gym since there is an instructor guiding you the whole time. It's like having a personal trainer. Sometimes the instructor does spit out cheesy spiritual stuff, but being sore for 2-3 days afterwards you know it's working....

7. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hmm. i rarely get sore afterwards. in fact i find that i can do other exercise type stuff like crunches and weight curls that would normally leave me sore and stiff, but the yoga prevents it. regardless, go healthy shit. *lights cigarette, cracks open beer*

8. Telo

Telo Elite Member

is it ok to smoke cigarettes and do yoga? if so, im game.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

that would bring the gayness rating down to about +4007

10. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

3 times a week for about 2 months...

It's made me super flexible, but hasn't helped my mood like other exercise does... :eek:

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

This fool has some short legs

[​IMG]

12. im not witty

im not witty Guest

stretchin and smokin. practically hand in hand. its all about the breathing so you might have trouble at first or something. but if anything yogas good for smokers. i dont know. hasnt stopped me

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I wanna be able to fuck 11 hours straight like Sting (the singer, not the wrestler).

Sucking my own cock sounds pretty hype for those boring Friday nights, too.

14. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

15. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

palestine do you have aim?