YO

Victor Ward

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that poster was semi-interesting. and speaking of posters, i'm modifying some chanel eyewear ads so that the close-ups of the models' faces include rivulets of blood coming out of the nose and white residue on the nostrils. i'm making big posters of these. they're gonna be dope. PM me if you want to get one while supplies last.

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Dec 17 2004, 04:01 PM

i just realized that everyone on here right now (12am eastern time, december whatever 2004) is either lame or boring.

i'm giving you a chance to prove otherwise.

the fact it's friday afternoon here and in half an hour i'm going to be sitting in a beer garden under a blazing sun proves i'm awesome to the power of sex

fuckin right abc. im sitting here in some ralph lauren polo sweats and sipping on hot chai with soy milk because even though the heater's on i'm still freezing.

im gonna go curl up in bed and watch ciao manhattan (DOPEST MOVIE EVER. but don't ask me about it, you gotta be in the know) and try to fall asleep because my body is mad at me for what i've done to it over the past week.

youre all a bunch of tamales from remus land. mmmm tamales.

....playing final fantasy mystic quest on snes9x..

its four in the morning and i only have one ciggerette left..

i'm going to see the violent femmes with the donnas opening tommorow friday night...today?

i'm also chewing on a ny fat cap right now for some reason i'll never understand

i'm listening to my other computer render a large amount of accapellas from mp3 to wav ..its making a loud droning noise..i am also listening to the juice soundtrack..

i finally put beezwax in my dreads...and my head feels heavy now but they are longer and sticking to my face cause its a bajillion degrees in my apartment..but i'm too lazy to get up..

my roomate just blew 4 thousand dollors in 6 hours shopping at the mall...i also realized i am out of toilet paper

i cant decide if i want to buy new shoes since the only pair i own other than my workboots ar super holy black converse allstars with the tread completely worn away from longboarding and grey paint spots on the shells...i kinda want some doc martins but i hate how they started puting the name on the side like sketchers...i know i'll just end up at payless shoes once again and buy some velcro shoes

i need new clothes..i think i'll head to the thrift stores and splurge on myself..wich i know i'll just end up buying 7 pairs of brown slacks and as many clip on ties they have..then waste what little money i have left on vinyl records..

i hate how winter makes my feet really ashy

i really dont like milwaulkee

where did the word yo come from?

and why is it things always say 'now __% more free' but its not really free cause your still paying for it?

what was the first cd?

i realized i'm a natural 3/4 not a 4/4 beat person..wich makes alot of sense why i had so much trouble composing in 4/4

i'm allergic to nickel

i had a bag of mini snickers for dinner

sometimes i really mis california but then i realize why i left in the first place

my tooth hurts

thats all