Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Victor Ward, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

i just realized that everyone on here right now (12am eastern time, december whatever 2004) is either lame or boring.

i'm giving you a chance to prove otherwise.

amuse me.

2. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

okay so far i'm winning.

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

you're a barrel of drunk monkey's yourself.

5. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

that poster was semi-interesting. and speaking of posters, i'm modifying some chanel eyewear ads so that the close-ups of the models' faces include rivulets of blood coming out of the nose and white residue on the nostrils. i'm making big posters of these. they're gonna be dope. PM me if you want to get one while supplies last.

6. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

7. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the fact it's friday afternoon here and in half an hour i'm going to be sitting in a beer garden under a blazing sun proves i'm awesome to the power of sex

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

word up. lets hear it for the eastern hemisphere.

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

11. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

fuckin right abc. im sitting here in some ralph lauren polo sweats and sipping on hot chai with soy milk because even though the heater's on i'm still freezing.

im gonna go curl up in bed and watch ciao manhattan (DOPEST MOVIE EVER. but don't ask me about it, you gotta be in the know) and try to fall asleep because my body is mad at me for what i've done to it over the past week.

youre all a bunch of tamales from remus land. mmmm tamales.

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

I'm doing this and listening to stravinsky.

Attached Files:

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

damn. that game looks like a history textbook.

15. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member